IGNORED

Interesting Reading...

sportingmad0209

3 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

The bits about COD and Engvall just aren't true, they have both looked very capable at times & were highly rated become the came in. The rest, who knows.

That the one bit I do believe is true.

The manager and the coaching just don't think Engvall is any is good.

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

This is the biggest load of nonsense I've ever seen on here.  Childish effort from OP.

1 hour ago, LoyalRed said:

Crazy to see what crap people make up on forums 

45 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Completely bull.

Anyone who has spent enough time on this forum over the past year could have wrote this. Have seen most of it in rumours on here and the only new information seems implausible and/or just pandering to popular opinion.

I'm personally aware of a few things that have gone on at the club which would totally contradict a couple of things stated in this 'exposé'.

30 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

People really want to believe this bollocks?

10 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Poor grammar for someone who owns a 450 million quid business...

6 minutes ago, bobby kellard was go said:

You couldnt make it up!!

Except the op did er make it up

When you cannot disprove the message; discredit the messenger.

13 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

When you cannot disprove the message; discredit the messenger.

can't help thinking the messenger should be proven right first and proven not to be a random post that could have been written by anyone? 

If anyone can remember the reaction from Oxford fans when we signed O'Dowda, they were gutted. Certainly not laughing at us. 

Like all the 'club announcements' we've been told on this forum would happen in the past few weeks, this post is a load of speculative bollocks. 

To run a football team well you're gonna piss some people off. Johnson came in when relegation loomed and got us out of it, sometimes in style.  Well-played.  Now he's played us right into the sh** and has clearly continued to upset people. So that gets more attention. Even if this was all true we wouldn't care if we were doing well. But if it is true can't say if it's symptom or cause of our current malaise.  Personally, if I worked for a plastic manager and a pocket tyrant I'd not perform the best but that's just me. LJ clearly breaking a few eggs - problem is he's making a sh** omelette 

5 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Poor grammar for someone who owns a 450 million quid business...

Ever seen how Alan Sugar or David Gold spell?  

Just because someone can't spell or use grammar correctly, it doesn't mean they can't run a business successfully. No correlation. 

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Just because someone can't spell or use grammar correctly, it doesn't mean they can't run a business successfully. No correlation. 

Yes but his posts on here were usually rather somewhat better composed than this one. 

1 minute ago, CyderInACan said:

Yes but his posts on here were usually rather somewhat better composed than this one. 

That's fair enough then, but the point many are making about people being unable to spell properly yet run a successful business is stupid. 

16 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Not read the whole thread as I've taken time out but there's a lot which I'd previously been told by other parents. The treatment of wes I didn't know about but it's certainly true about Ayling, engval and brownhill.

I'm taking this OP with the proverbial pinch of salt, but what really makes me angry is the thought that maybe, possibly we have lost players to undue pettiness of the part of the management. It just reminds of the Paul Hartley debacle.

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

true lot  of wealthy people I know are illiterate

I am skint now and went to Grammar School :sad26:

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

At his trial, Harry  Rednap said he couldn't even read! He said he was so dim he didn't know he had a bank account with a few hundred thousand pounds in it. Of course, he might have been telling porkies

The amount of ITK posters commenting and those not commenting but liking particular comments should give enough indication that this is true. 

You could literally have filmed all of this and stuck it up on here and the likes of Red Dave, Up The City, MRR etc would still be crying saying it was set up, all acted, Photoshopped etc. 

The sooner the Johnson mafia's influence over this club ends the better. If they have kids in the academy, even if they're the next best thing, they should released from the club. 

We're being run like Yeovil Town and people just won't wake up to it. 

Archived