IGNORED

Interesting Reading...

sportingmad0209

13 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

They are cousins, brothers and uncle and nephew.......... :clapping:

Aunty Fordy is my sister. As well you know.....

13 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

My apologies.

When I saw @TETBURY MASSIVE's reply earlier, I thought immediately Cotswolds.

Sorry :facepalm:.

I'll let this one slide Phil! I often skim Tetbury's posts as well, for obvious reasons!!

26 minutes ago, Ian M said:

To give a little insight into our position....

As it stands we have had no contact from the club or the original composer to have the thread taken down. We have discussed taking the thread down ourselves but felt that with the same pictures already being shared hundreds of times on Twitter and Facebook that all it would achieve would be to add credence to the comments where none was intended. (Like when we originally took down the "wages" document).

At present it remains a discussion piece and many question whether it is genuine anyway. Without someone coming forward and claiming ownership of the original I think it lacks a little gravitas. 

But that's not to say we won't take action at some point in the future should we need to or be asked to. 

Just as a matter of interest, would you remove a thread or a post for no other reason than the club asked you to?

40 minutes ago, Ian M said:

To give a little insight into our position....

As it stands we have had no contact from the club or the original composer to have the thread taken down. We have discussed taking the thread down ourselves but felt that with the same pictures already being shared hundreds of times on Twitter and Facebook that all it would achieve would be to add credence to the comments where none was intended. (Like when we originally took down the "wages" document).

At present it remains a discussion piece and many question whether it is genuine anyway. Without someone coming forward and claiming ownership of the original I think it lacks a little gravitas. 

But that's not to say we won't take action at some point in the future should we need to or be asked to. 

That's not really how this kind of thing works...

12 minutes ago, Topsham Red said:

Interesting to see Mr Burns last looked at the forum 8hrs ago and hasn't come out and denied it. 

That is interesting, but I promise you it's not his writing.

• Admin
14 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Just as a matter of interest, would you remove a thread or a post for no other reason than the club asked you to?

If they pointed out a valid (legal) reason for doing so of course but we have turned down requests in the past and to be fair the club doesn't really ask much when you consider how much stuff is posted that I'm sure they would prefer not to be. 

1 minute ago, Robin1988 said:

As always, it's a forum. You can believe who you like, check my track record if you want.

I know you Robin1988 and your 'track record' is pretty decent, as is mine. You are wrong on this occasion though and one should never make promises they cannot keep...

A simple 'no, it wasn't me' from Mr B may clear this up for once and all. We'll be waiting a while, I fancy.

3 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

It happens. FWIW I think he's right about Engvall. I think people are over estimating the quality of Swedish football.

Lad I know from Somerset played there for a few seasons, probably wouldn't have got into a league 1 side at that time, its not a great standard.

I quite believe most of the OP, I watched 2 minutes of Mr Ego Mark Ashton's interview about the reason that JP left the club and it was like hearing a 3rd rate politician on newsnight giving the how not answer a question seminar I did not hear one plausible reason and abandoned the interview 2 minutes in.

The club is a complete and utter joke and a sad joke at that, it is run by ego's and is dying a slow lingering death.

Nothing shocks me with this circus, nothing.

24 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

James Keene? He's played for two L1 sides.

Yep, but to give it some context he played about 20 games in total for Kidderminster, Boston and Bournemouth, I think only Bournemouth were league 1 at the time?

His career has gone progressively down hill since his time in Sweden, nothing against the lad just saying he played a lot of games in the Swedish top flight but didn't make in England.

9 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Anyone ever been to a kids football game? And seen how most of the parents act? 

Wouldn't believe a single word any of these parents have to say about footballing matters

Have you ever been to an academy kids match ? It's 100% different from what your imagining.

4 minutes ago, Somerset_Sam said:

Yep, but to give it some context he played about 20 games in total for Kidderminster, Boston and Bournemouth, I think only Bournemouth were league 1 at the time?

His career has gone progressively down hill since his time in Sweden, nothing against the lad just saying he played a lot of games in the Swedish top flight but didn't make in England.

I thought he also had a stint at (then L1) Portsmouth but I might be wrong. Now in south Africa, I believe.

He looked a world-beater as a kid at Wells City :laughcont:

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I thought he also had a stint at (then L1) Portsmouth but I might be wrong. Now in south Africa, I believe.

He looked a world-beater as a kid at Wells City :laughcont:

He started at Portsmouth and may have even played one premier league game for them, the other teams were on loan from them. Yea I had to look up where he is now, last I had heard he was in Israel, but moved on again.

He was the local hero in Wells and I fully expect him to follow the path of Paul Randall and be playing for them when he is in his forties :)

51 minutes ago, Somerset_Sam said:

He started at Portsmouth and may have even played one premier league game for them, the other teams were on loan from them. Yea I had to look up where he is now, last I had heard he was in Israel, but moved on again.

He was the local hero in Wells and I fully expect him to follow the path of Paul Randall and be playing for them when he is in his forties :)

I know., Sam. I live just down the road! 

5 hours ago, JHAGa said:

How anyone can read the OP as anything beyond a very bitter parent with a grudge against the Johnson's is beyond me. Parts I'm sure are true (bit about SC) but the majority of it just comes across as very biased and the view of a parent with a grudge towards someone that didn't rate his son and is using an opportune moment to gain traction amongst those who are opposed to LJ being manager.

So you think the thing is real not just some made up stuff that someone has put out?

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

So you think the thing is real not just some made up stuff that someone has put out?

No idea, it's either a parent with a very biased view that's upset or an even sadder person that has made it up for attention.

3 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

No idea, it's either a parent with a very biased view that's upset or an even sadder person that has made it up for attention.

3 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

But you said how can anyone read it as anything other than a bitter patent originally now you say no idea what it is. Maybe a Sado?

just trying to get to the bottom of what you really think?

8 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

But you said how can anyone read it as anything other than a bitter patent originally now you say no idea what it is. Maybe a Sado?

just trying to get to the bottom of what you really think?

I think it's a parent but it's not definitely.

22 hours ago, Alessandro said:

Depending on your view point, it's either:

"Jobs for the boys"  or - "employing someone you trust"

That's not an unusual thing in life at any level. If I have a mate who is good at electrics and I trust him, i'll get him round if I need some electrics done, simple?

SL has said many times he wants to get people into the club around him who he trusts. I don't think there is anything suspicious about that at all.

The fact that he very much looks to have put his trust in the wrong person this time this irrelevant. He had a vision for the club which LJ buys into and SL trusts him to stick by it, after being stung by Coppell and alleged incidents with Dawe/Cotterill.

Clearly LJ's performance was not part of the plan though!

And if your electrician mate had shorted your fuse box and caused an electrical fire in your kitchen, you might look for another electrician. 

Archived