IGNORED

Famara Diedhiou [Merged] And now signed!!!

Edge1981

20 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I asked them a question too. Apparently, they don't have the pen of my aunt.

The only info I could get was something about on the bridge of Avignon everyone is dancing in circles. Too much cider?

29 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

(8,000th post - wow I used to have a lot of time on my hands!)

I've just sent an olive branch over on their forum, by dusting off the old A-level French skills! Pretty much the only question I could muster was who's better Diedhiou or Kodjia?

let's see what they have to say, or whether they just rip the piss out of my broken French!

B2BYwGACUAA1QV7.jpg

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Would break our record if so - big statement, clearly we felt we needed something significant to replace Abraham.

If the deal goes through at £5m then our spending on transfer fees will be roughly  £20m  since LJ joined. 

Must be more than Cotterill, SOD, McInnes, Millen, Coppell and Johnson (snr) spent combined!

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

If the deal goes through at £5m then our spending on transfer fees will be roughly  £20m  since LJ joined. 

Must be more than Cotterill, SOD, McInnes, Millen, Coppell and Johnson (snr) spent combined!

It's mad how its progressed over the last few seasons. It'll be 25m by the end of the window I reckon 

He'll have no excuses this season ( he shouldn't of had any this season to be fair)

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Exactly why, for me, LJ needs to deliver from day one next season. Up to £20m for him to say the squad is 'too big and players need to be shifted'...you're the ones that signed them mate. 

Anything other than mid table or higher around Oct/Nov he should be gone IMO. 

11 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

True, but we have also received much more in fees and sell on clauses.

Archived