IGNORED

2018 World Cup

daored

Hello Germany. Welcome to our world. Now you know how it has felt to be an England supporter for the last 40 odd years.

That South Korean keeper* won't be playing for Daegu FC next season.

* "bless the savior of Mexico forever," according to Wikipedia.

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Stop it, let's carry on being totally underwhelmed and see what happens eh! 

I'm making hotel reservations in London so I can go and see Gareth Southgate getting knighted.

On 04/06/2018 at 15:31, fishy said:

Terrifyingly, how good are Germany going to be if they can afford to leave out Sane?  Can you ever imagine an English manager leaving out a player like that?  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44355950

On 04/06/2018 at 20:20, Kid in the Riot said:

Clearly not, otherwise one assumes Sane would have been in the squad. Rest assured Joachim Low knows exactly what he's doing and Germany will surely go deep into this World Cup. My pick to win it in fact.

Looking at how slow the German attack has been over their three group games, it makes Leroy Sane’s omission look all the stranger now.

There were plenty of dismissive comments when he was omitted along the lines of ‘well, he’s only played well in the premier league, Germany clearly have loads of better players playing in the Bundelsiga’. These three games have suggested that perhaps they don’t. 

Boris Becker, Uwe Seeler, Franz Beckenbauer, Angela Merkel, Karl Marx, Albert Einstein, Beethoven, Steffi Graf, Michael Schumacher, Ralf Schumacher, Karl Benz, Marlene Dietrich, Handel, Rudolf Diesel, Helmut Kohl, Kraftwerk, Rammstein...

....your boys took one hell of a beating!

1 hour ago, BTRFTG said:

No need to thank me but Germany's fate was sealed the moment I backed Werner for the Golden Boot.

Same as me, also did Kane thankfully.

Great incentive for us to win tomorrow, favourable run if we can top the group. Lukaku not playing tomorrow sky reporting 

Archived