IGNORED

Ashton Gate World Cup Village (Merged)

Undy English

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Get yourself over the KFC Reg, you can sell your place in the queue on Saturday and make a fortune.

I’ll only go in KFC if dangerous pyrotechnics are allowed and I can bring my own booze. And an A4 envelope. 

Listened this morning on 5 live phone in. Was about people who can't watch game due to long standing commiments. A wedding photographer rang up saying he's got a wedding tomorrow at 3pm at Ashton gate!!

Hope they've catered for the 5,000 guest's!!!

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

So City have 5000 people go and visit the stadium to watch a free-to-air televised match.

Don't the fewers call that a home league game?

It’s really positive to see the club holding events like this. Certainly a money maker for the club

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Listened this morning on 5 live phone in. Was about people who can't watch game due to long standing commiments. A wedding photographer rang up saying he's got a wedding tomorrow at 3pm at Ashton gate!!

Hahahaha bet the bride is gutted!

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Hope its not like the Belguim game where they keep forcing through cars where everyone is stood.  They need to use the back gate if they need to use the other side of the main car park! 

Thought was fine at AG yesterday but the crowd seemed a lot lower than other games - did handing out 4 tickets to everyone mean loads went to waste? It seemed more like 3k not 5.  Or was it just too hot?  

On 04/07/2018 at 13:37, hodge said:

Well they've limited it to 5000 people Saturday, apparently we can't use the stands and big screens due to ongoing works which I assume is pitch related and they can't risk people running on.

Could they not open the concourses and out screens in there?

It was a great atmosphere. Screen was hard to see cos of the sun. A bit disappointed that they didn’t allow bottles of water in and insisted they be poured into plastic cups. Can’t really hold a pint in one hand and a pint of water in the other hand. Tbh I think the club should have made water readily available for free. 

Archived