IGNORED

Ashton Gate World Cup Village (Merged)

Undy English

4 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

If they weren't charging why "details to follow" its Bristol Sport

Because its only tuesday and they have to setup the ticketing online for it? I imagine 100% it will be free.

No chance they will charge. Zero.  The revenue they've been enjoying from drink and food sales would be hit hard by people - myself included - choosing to go elsewhere.  If they did charge then they would be incredibly nieve.  

They will of course announce how to secure a ticket with perhaps a Season Card holder priority system - slim chance though - via online.  Show on the gate and people turned away without one.

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

The club will do well to get tickets to people in time for Saturday, equally would not expect the club to be handing them out on the day. 

They'll be print at home, surely. 

10 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We've got to order tickets have we? Or buy tickets or what?

I'm sure they won't charge, but it seems an added complexity- is this the first game down there on the big screen which requires tickets?

I think so, becoming a victim of its own success, would likely be mayhem without the tickets on Saturday.

14 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I think so, becoming a victim of its own success, would likely be mayhem without the tickets on Saturday.

3pm kick off, sunshine. People are going to be drinking from early and if we win I imagine town will be very messy by the evening! 

6 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

England are like Bristol City. Total shit for the money they are on. And you know it. 

Yeah Zlatan was paid peanuts all those years 

Archived