IGNORED

Ashton Gate World Cup Village (Merged)

Undy English

Good business for the club that fan village, if all 5000 people had 1 pint at £4, that £20k would almost be enough to cover Adomah’s first week of wages when he returns!

And I’m sure everyone had more than just the one pint :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

Good business for the club that fan village, if all 5000 people had 1 pint at £4, that £20k would almost be enough to cover Adomah’s first week of wages when he returns!

And I’m sure everyone had more than just the one pint :thumbsup:

And I'm sure the beer was provided to the club free of charge and all the staff worked for nothing! 

Albert will have to take a pay cut. Or people will have to drink more!

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

It was a great atmosphere. Screen was hard to see cos of the sun. A bit disappointed that they didn’t allow bottles of water in and insisted they be poured into plastic cups. Can’t really hold a pint in one hand and a pint of water in the other hand. Tbh I think the club should have made water readily available for free. 

There was free water - in the south stand concourse - far right of bar 

33 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

And I'm sure the beer was provided to the club free of charge and all the staff worked for nothing! 

Albert will have to take a pay cut. Or people will have to drink more!

And hope we get through another 51 rounds to complete the annual wages

:laughcont:

On 08/07/2018 at 08:20, internetjef said:

Yeah I thought the Panama game seemed busier. I reckon quite a few picked up 4 tickets and didn’t shift them all or decided against it due to heat. Actually meant there was a decent amount of room 

Think that happened a lot mate. We had a house party Saturday instead as we thought Ashton Gate would be a tad expensive and too hot for an all dayer. 2 of the lads at the BBQ both had 4 tickets each for the Gate, so there's 8 potential people that didn't go.

Can't see Weds being too hectic either as mid-week, work commitments etc. Imagine there will be about 3000.

1 minute ago, Undy English said:

Think that happened a lot mate. We had a house party Saturday instead as we thought Ashton Gate would be a tad expensive and too hot for an all dayer. 2 of the lads at the BBQ both had 4 tickets each for the Gate, so there's 8 potential people that didn't go.

Can't see Weds being too hectic either as mid-week, work commitments etc. Imagine there will be about 3000.

Be far more than 3000. 

15 minutes ago, Undy English said:

I'm sure work commitments go out the window when England are in the semi final ?!

36 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Was it full to capacity Saturday?

Because I read on here that it wasn't- despite tickets running out Friday!

Read on Social Media some shitebags trying to sell surplus tickets on Saturday too, can't remember which page though.

No I reckon 3k. Less than Panama & Belgium for sure.   I think part of the problem was when getting tickets they were just giving out 4 to everyone and I bet tons went unused.  May have been wiser to limit to 2 per person maybe or had say 1000 spare on the day for first turn up etc. 

Just now, Tomarse said:

No I reckon 3k. Less than Panama & Belgium for sure.   I think part of the problem was when getting tickets they were just giving out 4 to everyone and I bet tons went unused.  May have been wiser to limit to 2 per person maybe or had say 1000 spare on the day for first turn up etc. 

Do you think there will be any tickets left at the Gate tomorrow?  Can't get down there today, or is there any way to reserve a couple?

10 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

No details about Wednesday night on the main site yet - need to know soon as I need 3x tickets for mates.

Mark Kelly tweeted - 5.5k, tickets 4 per person from club shop 12.30pm onwards today. Shop open till 7pm.

13 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

That's what I thought- bit annoying tbh, was planning to go down Saturday morning and try and get one but work etc...

11 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Mark Kelly tweeted the shop would be open later tonight to allow after work ticket collections.

Thanks- we're sure?

That makes more sense than the Sweden arrangements (unless there was a Tweet I missed in that instance too).

44 minutes ago, Undy English said:

So there's only 1 entrance into it now??

Has been for most games - it was previously by KFC side but now its down the side of LS. You can exit from 3 sides post match,. 

Archived