IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Exactly!...A perceptible manager would have brought Walsh on for JB to make certain we keep 11 on the pitch.......he doesn't have a feckin clue?

I’m no LJ fan, but to say he should sub off every player that gets a yellow is just ridiculous. 

Only one person to blame for 2 yellows and that’s Brownhill. 

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Bit harsh to be having a meltdown over losing this one when it's one individual mistake/bad decision. We were well in the game before it became 11 v 10.

Admittedly didn't see the first 30 minutes, but the end of the first half we matched Leeds and did so until Brownhill got himself sent off.

Since then, and I can't quite believe this, the side with the man advantage has had the better of the game.

Just now, Maesknoll Red said:

A Amazon delivery guy just knocked the door and asked me to take a parcel for a neighbour, that was the highlight of this afternoon, a poor game before the sending off and we haven’t adapted to contain a poor Leeds side since.

Rugby's good.

6 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

well in the game but having had not one serious attempt on goal, I'm afraid...

A draw would have been a very good result, they're a much better side than us, and we were well on the way to getting it. Not making excuses, the form isn't good enough, and he should have tough questions to answer, but the sending off has cost us what would have been an excellent point. 

Archived