IGNORED

Leeds Utd allocation and ticketing

BCFC1512

Looks like it’s heading that way - haven’t seen a league game selling tickets this quickly for a while - esp as there’s a league game vs Birmingham also before that and there’s a lot more tickets available for that .. like to think we’d get a decent crowd vs Birmingham 

50 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Gonna need to sort out marshalling and police for that game for sure given what has happened this season. Lansdown defo triggered them this season

That’s harsh..!! 

He was just sat in the Directors box, with Marina Dolman. 

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

Obviously hundreds of home tickets have been bought by Leeds fans just like Swansea and Wolves.

Odd because I thought I heard 2 West Midlands accents in the Dolman concourse at half time in convo with each other- could well have been Wolves fans.

I dare say there were more than you will think but they kept a lid on it, kept quiet. Obviously not the numbers touted on their forums though.

21 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

“Plastics and day trippers” are the regular fans of the future 

Like my daughter and I who are travelling from 2 hrs away to watch the Birmingham game. Oh and yes I have bought a ticket for Leeds on my own. But I was a season ticket holder back in the 80's before life got in the way. Now I'm back and will be getting a season ticket next year.....does that qualify me as plastic ?

45 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Like my daughter and I who are travelling from 2 hrs away to watch the Birmingham game. Oh and yes I have bought a ticket for Leeds on my own. But I was a season ticket holder back in the 80's before life got in the way. Now I'm back and will be getting a season ticket next year.....does that qualify me as plastic ?

No, but no Leeds nor season ticket for your daughter means she is. 

My fault re Leeds I had my single (decent seat) in the basket and was at check out before I thought about getting her one. Could'n be arsed to go through the whole rigmarole of searching for 2 seats together plus the purchasing process again. Selfish but hey ho at least I can have a few drinks that won't get reported back home. he he. 

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Odd because I thought I heard 2 West Midlands accents in the Dolman concourse at half time in convo with each other- could well have been Wolves fans.

I dare say there were more than you will think but they kept a lid on it, kept quiet. Obviously not the numbers touted on their forums though.

Yes I saw 1 at the end f the game openly wearing a Wolves scarf in the upper Lansdown and two others under their coats. Based on those sightings there were probably many others. Dont see its that big a deal though particularly as we didn't sell out anyway, as long as they behave themselves. If we were short of tickets it would be different. I expect Leeds will have bought in the home end if they  have been restricted to 2600 and is the reason why they have gone so quickly. If that is right then it probably makes more sense to give them a bigger allocation and managing that rather than risking them going 'underground'. Or it might be simply that City's performances are generating more interest. 

5 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

Yes I saw 1 at the end f the game openly wearing a Wolves scarf in the upper Lansdown and two others under their coats. Based on those sightings there were probably many others. Dont see its that big a deal though particularly as we didn't sell out anyway, as long as they behave themselves. If we were short of tickets it would be different. I expect Leeds will have bought in the home end if they  have been restricted to 2600 and is the reason why they have gone so quickly. If that is right then it probably makes more sense to give them a bigger allocation and managing that rather than risking them going 'underground'. Or it might be simply that City's performances are generating more interest. 

Saw quite a few half and half scarves in the Dolman too though they could have been simply neutrals taking in an interesting cup tie- reckon there were a decent number dotted about yes, both of silent incognito Wolves fans and more so half and half scarves.

They seemed to behave, as far as I know there were no ejections for outbreaks of trouble or flashpoints e.g. Wolves getting their goal or making substitutions.

As an aside, not that I advocate it in any place except hospitality which is open to home and away AFAIK, but the Lansdown is probably (obviously)? the safest stand for away fans to go in surreptitiously or at least the lowest risk for trouble in that respect.

Archived