IGNORED

Leeds Utd allocation and ticketing

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, harrys said:

They’ll be trying the same trick at Reading, they have only been given 2000 tickets

They'll get away with it at Reading. The ground will be empty and there's not the same risk at the Madejski as there is at Ashton Gate of disorder. Reading will welcome the extra cash.

17 hours ago, BessexRED said:

It’s still very basic, you’d struggle to do thousands of pounds worth of damage in any concourse.

I’m not doubting it I’m just intrigued, stop being so tetchy. If Leeds fans would’ve smashed up the toilets and such like someone has already said it’d probably be all over the press, like it was when Stoke did the same at Port Vale.

They can be knobheads Leeds fans but they had no reason to smash anything up.

Trash one toilet block and you'll do thousands of pounds of damage. Toilets and sinks aren't cheap and plumbers don't work for free

2 hours ago, harrys said:

Reading have only given them 2000 at the Madjeski, there will be 10,000 empty seats

I think Reading have designated the section next to the away section a "singing section" or something, so they've done the same for all clubs. Was talking to a Reading supporter last week, who said there's normally only 2-300 in there, so doesn't seem a great idea, but there we go.

I think around 400 "Leeds" fans have had tickets withdrawn. 

I know as I tried to buy tickets on Sunday and it was sold out bar a few single tickets.  I then called the ticket office today and they sold me 4 tickets together in the family section (its me and my 3 boys going, so we are allowed). Now I am a city fan born and bred, but as an excile living near Reading I am pretty sure I am on their database as well for when we have gone to the Mad Stad to watch that dross occasionally!).

I can see why they do this with the nutters who stand up and show their colours in the home end when their teams scores, but feel for those who have planned to travel to watch the game quietly on the sly or as nuetrals.

14 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

I think around 400 "Leeds" fans have had tickets withdrawn. 

I know as I tried to buy tickets on Sunday and it was sold out bar a few single tickets.  I then called the ticket office today and they sold me 4 tickets together in the family section (its me and my 3 boys going, so we are allowed). Now I am a city fan born and bred, but as an excile living near Reading I am pretty sure I am on their database as well for when we have gone to the Mad Stad to watch that dross occasionally!).

I can see why they do this with the nutters who stand up and show their colours in the home end when their teams scores, but feel for those who have planned to travel to watch the game quietly on the sly or as nuetrals.

400? Can’t be right, JBFC said I was telling fibs about plenty of Leeds fans claiming they have tickets in our ends!

3 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

400? Can’t be right, JBFC said I was telling fibs about plenty of Leeds fans paining they have tickets in our ends!

No, it can't be right. 

There's just over 100 tickets left in the home ends, which is less than there were yesterday. 

So unless 400 plus tickets have been sold in the past day, I'd say it is rather unlikely. 

I'd say 50-100 Leeds fans bought tickets in the home ends and have been stripped of them. With probably another 100 doing so under false names/emails so as not to get caught

10 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

No, it can't be right. 

There's just over 100 tickets left in the home ends, which is less than there were yesterday. 

So unless 400 plus tickets have been sold in the past day, I'd say it is rather unlikely. 

I'd say 50-100 Leeds fans bought tickets in the home ends and have been stripped of them. With probably another 100 doing so under false names/emails so as not to get caught

400 being sold in a day is entirely plausible on the week of the game, in fact I’m surprised it’s not more.

I ought to quote the sarcastic post you made and reply it to every other post you make on here like you do.

34 minutes ago, Verloc said:

I think Reading have designated the section next to the away section a "singing section" or something, so they've done the same for all clubs. Was talking to a Reading supporter last week, who said there's normally only 2-300 in there, so doesn't seem a great idea, but there we go.

Did you go when we lost 3-2 there? They must’ve had no more than 100 fans in there. They’ve missed out on a whole lot of cash this season which may be a regret of theirs if they go down this season with the size of their wage bill.

1 hour ago, BessexRED said:

If you were smart about it and had signed up with a name and address that isn't what you have in the Leeds database you'd have had no issues. 

Some of the Leeds fans I know did that and have got away with it. It's just common sense really.

Talking bullshit again 

Payment details and delivery address will be the giveaway not just a name used 

16 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

400 being sold in a day is entirely plausible on the week of the game, in fact I’m surprised it’s not more.

I ought to quote the sarcastic post you made and reply it to every other post you make on here like you do.

Considering there were about 150 tickets available yesterday, and that was only about 70 less than the day before, I doubt 400 were sold today... 

No idea what the 2nd half of your post is about tbh

• Admin
2 hours ago, Magne said:

I have got e-mail from Bristol City.  They will take the tickets from me.  Reason:  I am in the Leeds database.  How on  earth do you get  tickets these days without being in the clubs databases?

I have been at Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, West Ham, Reading, Newcastle, Middlesbrough + + +..  Will I be banned for seeing these clubs away in the future?

By the way.  I live in Norway.  Flight booked.  Hotel booked.  Ashton gate, not this year.

Your best thing would be to contact City and explain this situation 

30 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Did you go when we lost 3-2 there? They must’ve had no more than 100 fans in there. They’ve missed out on a whole lot of cash this season which may be a regret of theirs if they go down this season with the size of their wage bill.

I'm a Leeds supporter, so no??

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

YOUR post stated "Some of the Leeds fans I know did that and got away with it" 

Like I said your chatting rubbish AGAIN 

So what you’re actually doubting is that they got away with it?

They did, there’s an easy way around it if you use your common sense. Unfortunately for Leeds fans most of them don’t have any.

Hate leeds with a passion , so not defending them.  

Had a look look online to see what damage , from the clips not a lot , someone has pulled down a plastic sign.  Lots of bouncing around. 1 fan high up 

not really grounds for a reduced allocation    I’ve seen city fans do similar 

2 hours ago, Magne said:

I have got e-mail from Bristol City.  They will take the tickets from me.  Reason:  I am in the Leeds database.  How on  earth do you get  tickets these days without being in the clubs databases?

I have been at Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, West Ham, Reading, Newcastle, Middlesbrough + + +..  Will I be banned for seeing these clubs away in the future?

By the way.  I live in Norway.  Flight booked.  Hotel booked.  Ashton gate, not this year.

I’ve got a spare ticket for Saturday if you want it.

I hope either us or them go up so we don’t get the annual 

leeds in the home end 

leeds fans trying to get in the home end 

leeds fans not getting enough tickets/ getting to many tickets 

leeds fans having tickets cancelled 

leeds fanstaking over the world 

it does get rather tiresome 

6 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

I hope either us or them go up so we don’t get the annual 

leeds in the home end 

leeds fans trying to get in the home end 

leeds fans not getting enough tickets/ getting to many tickets 

leeds fans having tickets cancelled 

leeds fanstaking over the world 

it does get rather tiresome 

If we did go up, it would become

Man United in the home end 

Man United fans trying to get in the home end 

Man united  fans not getting enough tickets/ getting to many tickets 

Man united fans having tickets cancelled 

Man United fans taking over the world

With @BessexRED claiming to know hundreds of man united fans getting tickets in the home end... 

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

If we did go up, it would become

Man United in the home end 

Man United fans trying to get in the home end 

Man united  fans not getting enough tickets/ getting to many tickets 

Man united fans having tickets cancelled 

Man United fans taking over the world

With @BessexRED claiming to know hundreds of man united fans getting tickets in the home end... 

I think he would have a melt down.....

2 hours ago, BessexRED said:

They'll get away with it at Reading. The ground will be empty and there's not the same risk at the Madejski as there is at Ashton Gate of disorder. Reading will welcome the extra cash.

If they welcomed the extra cash they would of given the whole end to all visiting teams this season

5 hours ago, BessexRED said:

Quite a few Leeds fans this morning have been sent emails telling them their tickets won't be valid in the home ends as their details have been flagged up as matching those on the Leeds database, including a few of the chaps I knew that were going. :laugh:

Brilliant - delighted to hear ??

2 hours ago, Verloc said:

I'm a Leeds supporter, so no??

Verloc. Obviously I hope we beat you on Saturday but I have you nailed on for auto promotion with (I think) Sheff U

Leeds is a club that (obviously) should be in the PL. 

I am old enough to remember seeing the famous Don Revie Leeds side of the late 1970's at Ashton Gate when we were both in the old 1st Division. Just after I started supporting City. 

That squad included Norman (bite yer leg) Hunter and Joe Jordan - both of whom would play for us in the twilight of their careers. 

And who could forget Billy Bremner ? 

BCFC have come a long way since our famous successive demotions from the old 1st Div to Div 4 in the 1980's.

Might be wrong, but I don't think any other club has ever done that.

We now have a redeveloped stadium fit for the PL.

Apart from my prediction about Auto for you, I think we will just sneak into the play-offs and beat Norwich in the final ! 

Which would put right the sad fact that there has never been a PL club in the South-West of England, 

See you at Elland Rd in the PL next season ! 

AND may there be no trouble at AG on Saturday. Could do without that after just 200 or so  idiots from Swansea caused a load of trouble at our place. 

On 03/03/2019 at 17:17, myol'man said:

3,600 is the max away allocation in the Atyeo now due to segregation.

However, Leeds are only getting 2,600 this season because last season they caused thousands of pounds of damage. Nothing to do with the Swansea match.

Yep. Acting like proper shell-suited northerners up towards Coronation Road.

Archived