IGNORED

Leeds Utd allocation and ticketing

BCFC1512

29 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Just read the rest of the thread, what did they break? Can’t imagine there’s much in a concourse worth thousands of pounds that can be broken is there?

Surely you’d know?

You post so much about away support at AG I figured you’d been in the away end yourself...

i bought two tickets for this a couple of weeks ago and it was impossible to get two together, which is highly unusual so far in advance. I'm guessing a fair number of tickets have gone uo north from the home ends. Don' t see it as a problem if they are genuine football fans and behave, the only problem is if they have bought tickets in groups

3 hours ago, archie andrews said:

cables,lights toilets cladding

stop defending em…..

I’m not defending Leeds I ******* despise them but I’m intrigued as to how they supposedly managed to do thousands of pounds worth of damage in a basic concourse.

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Surely you’d know?

You post so much about away support at AG I figured you’d been in the away end yourself...

I’ve been in the Atyeo many times yes, strange as that may seem given it was a home end for years.

3 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

I’m not defending Leeds I ******* despise them but I’m intrigued as to how they supposedly managed to do thousands of pounds worth of damage in a basic concourse.

I’ve been in the Atyeo many times yes, strange as that may seem given it was a home end for years.

And since then the concourse has been upgraded, much like the rest of the stadium... 

Anyway, nobody has said the damage was solely in the concourse, even if it was it could easily have mounted up quickly, lights/cables/toilets etc aren't exactly cheap... 

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

And since then the concourse has been upgraded, much like the rest of the stadium... 

Anyway, nobody has said the damage was solely in the concourse, even if it was it could easily have mounted up quickly, lights/cables/toilets etc aren't exactly cheap... 

It’s still very basic, you’d struggle to do thousands of pounds worth of damage in any concourse.

I’m not doubting it I’m just intrigued, stop being so tetchy. If Leeds fans would’ve smashed up the toilets and such like someone has already said it’d probably be all over the press, like it was when Stoke did the same at Port Vale.

They can be knobheads Leeds fans but they had no reason to smash anything up.

14 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

It’s still very basic, you’d struggle to do thousands of pounds worth of damage in any concourse.

I’m not doubting it I’m just intrigued, stop being so tetchy. If Leeds fans would’ve smashed up the toilets and such like someone has already said it’d probably be all over the press, like it was when Stoke did the same at Port Vale.

They can be knobheads Leeds fans but they had no reason to smash anything up.

Who's being tetchy? 

I have no clue about whether it's true, just stating its very easy to cause thousands of pounds worth of damage in a concourse

2 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Few I know who had tickets in dolman have today received an email with “we’ve been advised you’re on the Leeds united database therefore ticket cancelled” 

why dont we just give them what we gave Swansea/ Wolves 

Why don't we just give them what we want? It's our ground. They're not a special case.

I have got e-mail from Bristol City.  They will take the tickets from me.  Reason:  I am in the Leeds database.  How on  earth do you get  tickets these days without being in the clubs databases?

I have been at Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, West Ham, Reading, Newcastle, Middlesbrough + + +..  Will I be banned for seeing these clubs away in the future?

By the way.  I live in Norway.  Flight booked.  Hotel booked.  Ashton gate, not this year.

5 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Few I know who had tickets in dolman have today received an email with “we’ve been advised you’re on the Leeds united database therefore ticket cancelled” 

why dont we just give them what we gave Swansea/ Wolves 

Because they damaged the concourse last season and so their allocation had been reduced

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Why don't we just give them what we want? It's our ground. They're not a special case.

Not at all. Just don’t get why we give some teams X amount and others less! We moan like mad when QPR/ Villa reduce our allocation!

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Technically this is good but I hope neither we (well mainly us, screw them) or Leeds would be in breach of GDPR. ?

Presumably exemptions for this kinda thing- covered by t & c?

I’m sure it’s all covered. Also they have valid reasoning, if it’s because of cross checks with the Leeds database. 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’m sure it’s all covered. Also they have valid reasoning, if it’s because of cross checks with the Leeds database. 

A test case would be interesting from a legal standpoint and hopefully not in this one ( ?) but I am fairly sure the crosschecking is legit under GDPR, yes.

7 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Not at all. Just don’t get why we give some teams X amount and others less! We moan like mad when QPR/ Villa reduce our allocation!

QPR reduction is usually on police advice, I believe. And Cardiff was because of City causing trouble over there previously. Just like the reasoning behind Leeds’ reduction. 

Sooner or later, these measures might actually lead to a group of grown adults being able to attend a football match without causing criminal damage or violence. Imagine that..!  

31 minutes ago, Magne said:

I have got e-mail from Bristol City.  They will take the tickets from me.  Reason:  I am in the Leeds database.  How on  earth do you get  tickets these days without being in the clubs databases?

I have been at Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, West Ham, Reading, Newcastle, Middlesbrough + + +..  Will I be banned for seeing these clubs away in the future?

By the way.  I live in Norway.  Flight booked.  Hotel booked.  Ashton gate, not this year.

If you were smart about it and had signed up with a name and address that isn't what you have in the Leeds database you'd have had no issues. 

Some of the Leeds fans I know did that and have got away with it. It's just common sense really.

Archived