IGNORED

Leeds Utd allocation and ticketing

BCFC1512

On 25/02/2019 at 17:15, BessexRED said:

I don’t know.

Personally I wouldn’t grass on two good lads who won’t be bellends and haven’t been giving it the big in about going in our end, plus it’s not my job to be weeding out away fans in the home end. The club should be on top of this where possible, when The Gas played Forest Green in the playoffs the other year they sussed hundreds of Gas that were intending to go in the home ends.

You really do chat some absolute litter. Regularly..!

3 hours ago, Magger1 said:

Hi I think I’m right in saying Leeds have about 2000 allocation for this game with the correct segregation is it possible to house a possible 1000 home fans on this end as tickets for this game are close to sell out 

Leeds were allocated 2600.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Did I hear somewhere you`re doing a beam-back to Elland Road?

Yes we are, in The Pavilion and Bremner Suite.

4 minutes ago, kivsy said:

I can’t abide Leeds or their big headed fans living in the past , however I’d like to see a full away end of 4K I believe? 

The only reason it’s not more is of Avon and Somerset’s finest being able to police big games properly . 

Think we were given 3700 last season.

22 minutes ago, kivsy said:

I can’t abide Leeds or their big headed fans living in the past , however I’d like to see a full away end of 4K I believe? 

The only reason it’s not more is of Avon and Somerset’s finest being able to police big games properly . 

19 minutes ago, Verloc said:

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I believe you were but we had a bit of trouble v Swansea a few weeks ago when they had the whole end and I suspect plod are being over-cautious since that.

3,600 is the max away allocation in the Atyeo now due to segregation.

However, Leeds are only getting 2,600 this season because last season they caused thousands of pounds of damage. Nothing to do with the Swansea match.

5 minutes ago, myol'man said:

However, Leeds are only getting 2,600 this season because last season they caused thousands of pounds of damage. Nothing to do with the Swansea match.

I hadn`t realised that. What was it, damage to seats and things like that? I was at the game but don`t remember it kicking off particularly.

40 minutes ago, Verloc said:

Was in Leeds last Friday and must admit the atmosphere was something else , if your favs bring that on Saturday should be a cracking atmosphere Saturday 

4 minutes ago, daored said:

Was in Leeds last Friday and must admit the atmosphere was something else , if your favs bring that on Saturday should be a cracking atmosphere Saturday 

I worked in Leeds at the weekend with a mate who is a season ticket holder . He had a ticket for me which I turned down as wanting to get the job done he said it was the best atmosphere he has seen in nearly 30 and they play well which he banged on about all day .kind of wish I’d gone ,tough game next sat

47 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I believe you were but we had a bit of trouble v Swansea a few weeks ago when they had the whole end and I suspect plod are being over-cautious since that.

OK. Understand and accept that. Disappointing for us, but perhaps understandable.

51 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Wasn't aware of that. Disappointing to hear and stupid from some of our fans, because now the decent, well-behaved majority are losing out.

38 minutes ago, myol'man said:

What I don’t get is the stand holds nigh on 4 k , so why do they  need to segregate Leeds fans from themselves ?  I could understand if  Leeds had 2k on one side.  And we had 1k on the other side. But even the prem teams sometimes only have one row of police between fans ! 

Didnt know Leeds caused lots of damage , thought it would have been all over socials or in the press / club channels.   

As for the Swansea match , that’s the poorest handled police effort I’ve seen in ages.   Made them look like something from hot fuzz 

50 minutes ago, daored said:

There was a great atmosphere on Friday night. An evening KO, lots of booze and an early goal certainly helped that. Strangely enough, our away support seems to be most vociferous when the numbers are smaller. We were given extra tickets at Boro, for example, yet I think the away support was quieter than usual. How the team are actually performing on the pitch DOES affect the noise from the stands, and there's also no doubt that fans are getting a bit tense during the run-in to the end of the season.

58 minutes ago, Verloc said:

There was a great atmosphere on Friday night. An evening KO, lots of booze and an early goal certainly helped that. Strangely enough, our away support seems to be most vociferous when the numbers are smaller. We were given extra tickets at Boro, for example, yet I think the away support was quieter than usual. How the team are actually performing on the pitch DOES affect the noise from the stands, and there's also no doubt that fans are getting a bit tense during the run-in to the end of the season.

Badly timed walking past KPMG by the bus stop on Friday !

Do you think you’ll go up ?

18 minutes ago, daored said:

Badly timed walking past KPMG by the bus stop on Friday !

Do you think you’ll go up ?

I sympathise with you if you had to walk in the vicinity of the shuttle buses on Friday?? In terms of going up, I genuinely think our chances are 50/50 at the moment. I think Norwich will top the league, and after Friday it looks more and more like it will be us or Sheff Utd for 2nd spot. I'll have to check SUFC's remaining fixtures, because I think ours are quite tough. If it came to the play-offs, well I think anything could happen and our record isn't good in play-offs. But as I say, I think our chances are 50/50 right now. We may just sneak it if we can beat The Blades at ER in 2 weeks time. 

1 hour ago, Verloc said:

Leeds fans didn't sit down or stop singing all game. Top support, as usual.

5 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Leeds fans didn't sit down or stop singing all game. Top support, as usual.

I think our support (without wishing to sound big-headed) is normally pretty good. However, it was definitely a notch above that on Friday, due mainly I think to a great performance from the team (probably the best of the season) against one of the best teams in the division (They'd beaten us 4-1 at The Hawthorns). We played pretty poor at QPR on Tuesday, so fans were understandably nervous about the game against West Brom. But exactly the same players put in a tremendous performance that was exactly the opposite of the lacklustre effort we'd seen 3 days earlier.

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

Caused thousands of pounds of damage where?

15 minutes ago, Verloc said:

I sympathise with you if you had to walk in the vicinity of the shuttle buses on Friday?? In terms of going up, I genuinely think our chances are 50/50 at the moment. I think Norwich will top the league, and after Friday it looks more and more like it will be us or Sheff Utd for 2nd spot. I'll have to check SUFC's remaining fixtures, because I think ours are quite tough. If it came to the play-offs, well I think anything could happen and our record isn't good in play-offs. But as I say, I think our chances are 50/50 right now. We may just sneak it if we can beat The Blades at ER in 2 weeks time. 

Unfortunately our taxi driver dropped us outside the Hilton and then had to walk past KPMG. When do you play the blades?

Archived