IGNORED

Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day 9

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, UpTheWhites said:

You can't really say robbed when the two penalties we got were stone wall. I think we had more decent opportunities than you did - not chances as such, but more promising situations. I think a draw is a fair result tbh for two teams who quite obviously weren't on the top of their game. 

Conceding from three set pieces is farcical from our point of view but it's obviously a weakness and your management team have exploited that, as well as our useless keeper. 

ref was your best player, 

you had nowhere near as many good chances

more of a foul on Baker for your 3rd than the penalty, Fam goal should not have been disallowed

you must be as f*cking blind and stupid as the ref

8 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Two very dubious decisions. Their 3rd, where the ref ignored the climbing on Baker's back and our 3rd, which if anything was questionable, was that Fammy was being held back.

He definitely cost us a win today.

Weimann just offside then?

Both penalties valid? Second one defo was!

Weren't there some complaints over at least one of our first half goals- maybe one.

More went against us than for us though, the second half was a disgrace.

5 minutes ago, UpTheWhites said:

You can't really say robbed when the two penalties we got were stone wall. I think we had more decent opportunities than you did - not chances as such, but more promising situations. I think a draw is a fair result tbh for two teams who quite obviously weren't on the top of their game. 

Conceding from three set pieces is farcical from our point of view but it's obviously a weakness and your management team have exploited that, as well as our useless keeper. 

Oh yeah defo had more chances

5A472DEB-39C9-4757-9D7D-34CF28DCA06A.jpeg

4 minutes ago, UpTheWhites said:

Do me a favour mate and **** off, you had 3 shots on target of which 2 were penalties, the other effort was an obvious foul, we've had 2 disallowed goals, you’re all I need

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Weren't there some complaints over at least one of our first half goals- maybe one.

There was complaints about our  second, where one PNE player fouled another.

Nothing contentious in that.

12 minutes ago, UpTheWhites said:

I haven't seen the first penalty again - but it looked incredibly soft live, about as far from stonewall as you can get.

13 minutes ago, UpTheWhites said:

Yeah whatever, don't let us keep you..........they whippets won't feed themselves .

5 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Not sure about are subs, would have preferred to take off Baker than Moore, Fam except for disallowed goal & Watkins did bugger all

Fam also won the free kick for our 3rd - so I'd say a perfectly good goal and winning a free kick we score from isn't a bad return from 30m on the pitch personally. I thought he did more than O'Dowda did.

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

There was complaints about our  second, where one PNE player fouled another.

Nothing contentious in that.

Will need to watch it back.

Twentyman just confirmed what you said, said nothing wrong with our first 2 goals.

Will have to watch it all back, hopefully the highlights will show.

Had a bad feeling he'd even it up a bit.

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Weimann did look offside. I couldn't see what the first pen was for, didn't show a reply on Robins TV. I don't know what the complaints were about for our second. Looked a perfectly good goal to me and Moore's goal was fine.

As was Diedhiou's in my view.

Oh well, I was worried they would get a 4th, so at least a point was gained.

16 minutes ago, UpTheWhites said:

We could of scored 7 on your own patch mate,your fans think this is the best side you have had in years and with your good home record this season we tore you apart at times,good crowd for you tho wasn’t it 12 thousand 

Archived