IGNORED

Brentford v Bristol City Match Day 10

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’m prob having a senior moment SR - but who’s the striker who scored for fun in the premier league very recently? 

Afobe and amazing choice of words from you (Until v recently I had a brewery and themain beer I made was called “Senior Moment” ? )

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

what is it with people with having a pop because it's been pointed out we have played poorly most of this half ?

There are about 3-4 people who get into arguments on the match thread every single game with stupid point scoring and winding people up, and it's pretty tiresome

7 minutes ago, J-mat said:

Was Weimman substituted? because he's contributed **** all today.

Just had to be ...................... :) 

5 minutes ago, Super said:

Yes!!!

5 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

WEIMANN!

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

To a complete bell end like you .......

.......who never posts anything interesting or insightful,  but spends her whole time slagging others ......

uhmmmmm .....,no

Give your vagina a wipe my son, I’ve got more on my plate than to cross virtual swords with a halfwit on a City forum.

Off you pop, there’s a good boy ?

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

50 year old man spends his time trolling people on a football forum putting little emojis on posts.  Amazing ain’t it. 

Not as amazing as your 4 posts after we score being trying to wind people up and have a pop rather than celebrate a potential good point. That was literally your first thought. Grow up.

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

what is it with people with having a pop because it's been pointed out we have played poorly most of this half ?

It isnt Fiale. There are posters here saying we have been poor tge second half and there are some saying we are crap, full stop. It is the latter group who are getting grief. Those saying we cocked up at galf time are probs right and are not getting grief. Some are posting that we are terrible like we always are and that is just not right. 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

50 year old man spends his time trolling people on a football forum putting little emojis on posts.  Amazing ain’t it. 

Why don’t you start one of your infamous threads,

you could base it on your ‘app’ 

Get That Clown of the week award .......again :thumbsup:

Archived