IGNORED

Brentford v Bristol City Match Day 10

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Few people on here looking veeeeerrryyyy silly now

I kind of dont mind it really. When I cannot get to a game it’s like standing in the terraces here. People get involved, heated whatever in the moment, I am sure it’s just kind of the emotion of the moment. We all sa6 ‘yes’ I hope when we score!

So, 9 league games unbeaten.

If it was 9 without a win people would be jumping up and down talking about LJ being “streaky” and “on one of his poor runs”.

...so I think he deserves equal recognition when it happens the other way.

Fair play Lee, a thoroughly decent start to the season. All the more so given the injuries.

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I kind of dont mind it really. When I cannot get to a game it’s like standing in the terraces here. People get involved, heated whatever in the moment, I am sure it’s just kind of the emotion of the moment. We all sa6 ‘yes’ I hope when we score!

Agreed but some comments like “we’ve regressed a year” are so over the top. That’s what annoys people.

I must be the only person who felt we improved after the break.  Oh well, decent point.  Certainly no easy games in this division, and I suspect we’d have lost that one in the past two seasons if we’d gone behind.

Glad I was watching the match rather than following the unpleasantness on this forum though!

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Has Dan Bentley shagged the Sky commentator's Mrs? Barely had a good word to say about him all night, and by the end was literally inventing stuff to criticise him for.

Spot on, I thought the same. He dropped one ball and according to the commentator he had spent all evening gifting chances to Brentford. Very odd. 

If we had everyone fit and fewer injuries I'm positive we'd be top 2.

Mental league... considering everything, we are one win off 2nd spot, sit 7th and have only lost 1 game all season.

I understand people's negativity, but that's down to us setting the bar higher.

With a full fit Squad I'd get it...but we are getting points and still in the hunt playing squad players.

6 minutes ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

Midweek match excitement followed by

We are poor

palmers shit

Semenyo shit

all over us 

going to lose this

look terrible 

crap subs

season ticket for sale 

johnson out

weimann offered nothing

equalise weimann’s King

can I have my season ticket back for Saturday 

UTC

goodnight OTIB ?

Reminds me why I don't bother with the match thread while the game is in progress.

Archived