IGNORED

Brentford v Bristol City Match Day 10

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Southport Red said:

Afobe and amazing choice of words from you (Until v recently I had a brewery and themain beer I made was called “Senior Moment” ? )

It’s ok, I deleted the post to which you replied.... couldn’t really be bothered to debate anything. I wouldn’t say Afobe scored for fun in the premier league, not a really prolific record. But, cheers for the reply anyway! ?

Delighted with that result. But LJ really needs to calm down on the tactical changes. No need for it when we looked comfortable and a threat on the break going into half time.

Five draws out of ten show we are not that far away. Result possibly better than performance second half, but unbeaten in nine. Given who we are missing, 17 points off ten ahead of what we had a right to expect really in a tight tight league.

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Not as amazing as your 4 posts after we score being trying to wind people up and have a pop rather than celebrate a potential good point. That was literally your first thought. Grow up.

It was my second thought actually. Winds me up when posters only post stuff when we are playing poorly. Try supporting.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Few people on here looking veeeeerrryyyy silly now

We were awful second half. Anyone is capable of scoring, it only takes one chance.

2 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

It isnt Fiale. There are posters here saying we have been poor tge second half and there are some saying we are crap, full stop. It is the latter group who are getting grief. Those saying we cocked up at galf time are probs right and are not getting grief. Some are posting that we are terrible like we always are and that is just not right. 

Perhaps posters should be clearer. Would make the forum boring though. 

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Indeed. We’ve got a lot of quality missing.

Although I’ve always been dubious about using “international” as an indicator of quality.

I think it at least suggests a level of maturity and experience. But agree that being an international for Spain is a little different to getting caps for San Marino.

Archived