IGNORED

Bristol City v Charlton Athletic Match Day 13

Septic Peg

Fam has really done us over, but sod it, what a win.

Actually deserved, created loads and was really just our inability to just get it in. God knows what we were doing first half, gave away a silly goal, sending off, 98th minute winner. 

Up the crapper now up front, but sod it, if you do not enjoy that, you do not like football.

jesussssss. My stream blocked i was going to smome and flashscore.com said big occasion and that means every time a goal after a few seconds. daaaamn guys, i m sweating, Fam made me so angry and now I m so happy in a matter of seconds. Great stuff, we are still going to fight for it, come on, another win Saturday and let s forget about Luton Town.

Deserved win anyway, a good second half, Perreira, Weimann and Massengo our weak links this game

1 minute ago, ROSEBUD RED said:

FMD - all the moaners. 1 loss in 12?

It was hardly convincing was it?

Appreciate all the injuries at the moment and our complete lack of goal scoring threat, so over the moon with any points we can scrape.

On to Cincinnati 

1 minute ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Disagree. Their keeper had a great match, we should have scored more

Yes, we should have scored more but one first has to hit the target. Weimann and CoD sitters last seen headed Dundry way,  Rodney's short tap-in in front of goal was headed toward The Coopers.  Did their keeper make a save as Bentley was more occupied?

3 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Yes, we should have scored more but one first has to hit the target. Weimann and CoD sitters last seen headed Dundry way,  Rodney's short tap-in in front of goal was headed toward The Coopers.  Did their keeper make a save as Bentley was more occupied?

Only about five to keep them in it. He had a blinder.

Archived