IGNORED

Bristol City v Charlton Athletic Match Day 13

Septic Peg

Fam Fan whine bitch moan

Let's not forget he was the first to get the ball in the net while et al fluffed their lines or did not get in position to score before that. Red card or not if he had not competed and scored we would probably have lost 1-0

Any chance to get to slag the bloke off 

What's he got now 3 or 4 not beiing first choice.. about the same as his strike partner who has rarely missed a game and a strike rate about similar to Afobe when looking at minutes played.

I'm.not saying he is as good as as Afobe. But Jesus he gets a tough time here.

2 minutes ago, TRL said:

Fam Fan whine bitch moan

Let's not forget he was the first to get the ball in the net while et al fluffed their lines or did not get in position to score before that. Red card or not if he had not competed and scored we would probably have lost 1-0

Any chance to get to slag the bloke off 

What's he got now 3 or 4 not beiing first choice.. about the same as his strike partner who has rarely missed a game and a strike rate about similar to Afobe when looking at minutes played.

I'm.not saying he is as good as as Afobe. But Jesus he gets a tough time here.

The subs changed the game, and Fammy was a huge part of the difference.

It was still a brain dead sending off that has made it really difficult for us,

18 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Fam changed everything when he came on, but we got out of jail there. 

From that performance I can’t wait for Korey to be back and Hunt > Pereira. 

I  ain't sure we did, we bossed the 2nd and to my mind deserved it. Especially when we still went for it with 10 men.

10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

No one thinks we’re better off without Palmer surely?

But post Afobe, Fam has to start every game. 

What a cameo performance, just brilliant but he's got to improve his consistency, especially when starting.

I left Luton on Saturday knowing he'd be dropped for this game after a dreadful performance. He's got way too much skill to be dropped but had to be and this is exactly what happened last season time and time again 

2 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Unfair on Charlton who I thought were excellent as the away team 

Excellent on the break, with pace up front. 

Got to love it when a side continuously timewastes, especially when against 10 men, and still lose though ?

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

4 wins from the last 13 home league games .... hate being pessimistic but facts are facts .... yep new signings, but the same coaching team ... we just seem to struggle at home, regularly, tonight was a bonus ...

Ok let's put it another way; we're averaging over 2 points per game at home since the first game, and we have a good home record.

Hence we're 4th?

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Wasn't there but by the commentary and match thread Semenyo didn't look sharp again with his running which I find really odd.

Big fam to the rescue again but he needs to learn to chill out. Hopefully Rodri made a good contribution?

Semenyo is just not very good, nothing odd about it.That's not to say he can't improve though. Was taken off just as he was getting in to the game though

2 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Yes, but at the moment Im not sure how LJ is thinking. Keep Odowda and sun Eliasson? Never be surprised, thats for sure. COYR!!!

For my mind if you start Elliasson you start Fam. They are made for each other. But Johnson seems to play Elliasson when he drops Fam. It seems crazy to me.. he must see something different in training. What I see in match play they are made for each other swing the ball in a on rushing Famara, who competes against a rushing back defender against a vicious in swinging cross... It's a no brainer to me

28 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

How can you have a complete lack of goal scoring threat and score two goals?

Because we should’ve scored 3 before their goal.

There really isn’t a middle ground for opinion at the moment is there?

We weren’t great tonight and haven’t been for a little while, but we managed to scrape home. Brilliant.

For me ignore the actual xG values, and more look at the concentration of where our chances are taken from, clear indication of where we're trying to work the ball as well. Compare that to Charlton and limiting their chances centrally in the box, we created their chance for the goal for them really

bcfc vs cafc infogol.png

34 minutes ago, Mihai said:

jesussssss. My stream blocked i was going to smome and flashscore.com said big occasion and that means every time a goal after a few seconds. daaaamn guys, i m sweating, Fam made me so angry and now I m so happy in a matter of seconds. Great stuff, we are still going to fight for it, come on, another win Saturday and let s forget about Luton Town.

Deserved win anyway, a good second half, Perreira, Weimann and Massengo our weak links this game

What game were you watching? Pereira was class

Archived