IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day 31

Septic Peg

I regret that I wasted two hours to watch a team like Bristol City. We have no reason to belive, we will drop to mid table very soon, the lucky wins will be replaced by normal defeats.

Birmingham is class over us, they have a few players much better that we already have. Nagy is not a fooballer, han noah is not a footballer.

Poor transfer window, and poor Management. I don't think if you know Dan Petrescu. If You give him the money that Lee had..he would be now top 10 in PL.

1 minute ago, The Journalist said:

Aren’t we all his fans? If not, what are you doing here?

Lee Johnson's fans? Do me a favour.

Mate, I was here before he was born and I'll be here long after he's gone. And he'll hopefully be gone soon. Born loser.

I'll be making a considerable effort to get to the Derby game.

2 minutes ago, tin said:

Credit to Birmingham, they’re the better side. But I doubt they’ll have an easier away day all season. 

More of the same clueless shit from Johnson. Weimann at right wing-back for 35 minutes, Wells on the bench along with three holding midfielders - proving he’s  utterly clueless and full of shit once again.

Agree. Where the **** was Palmer??

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Team unbeaten in 7 plus we’ve been shit tonight. Can’t blame Johnson for half a dozen players being anonymous

It happens every time, he has been in charge of nearly 110 home games in the league, he’s only won 25 of those home games 25 out of 110, let that sink in,

25 out of 110

and you wonder why people want them gone

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

I regret that I wasted two hours to watch a team like Bristol City. We have no reason to belive, we will drop to mid table very soon, the lucky wins will be replaced by normal defeats.

Birmingham is class over us, they have a few players much better that we already have. Nagy is not a fooballer, han noah is not a footballer.

Poor transfer window, and poor Management. I don't think if you know Dan Petrescu. If You give him the money that Lee had..he would be now top 10 in PL.

well **** off and watch Romanian crap !

One shot on goal in the first minute. At home. More millions spent, more wage bill. When will you all wake up and realise LJ is not using the resources available. It is farcical. We have a great squad for a non parachute club, possibly the biggest wage bill , certainly a huge spend on transfers. Can we finally spend some money on the off field coaching and management . Sl get out of your idiotic LJ coma, you are spending a fortune , this club has the squad to be promoted but you have to spend on the main man asap and stop wasting time. 

Turgid - rudderless - rabbit in the head light stuff.

Home form letting us down again. 

Have to say we missed Brownhill tonight - the way LJ sets up we need a quarter back and we don't seem to have one at the moment with enough quality or form.

Very disappointing. 

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Johnson lovers hang your optimistic heads in shame. 

Yet another game where clueless has been absolutely clueless.

How many more wasted matches have you to endure until the penny finally drops? 

Why weren’t you posting this last Saturday?

Archived