IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day 31

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It happens every time, he has been in charge of nearly 110 home games in the league, he’s only won 25 of those home games 25 out of 110, let that sink in,

25 out of 110

and you wonder why people want them gone

Seriously? That’s an insane statistic.

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It happens every time, he has been in charge of nearly 110 home games in the league, he’s only won 25 of those home games 25 out of 110, let that sink in,

25 out of 110

a million likes for this

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

well **** off and watch Romanian crap !

Great comment, Sir.

I do not compare the best teams from Romania with Bristol City, is not fair. Indeed we have less money but the best team in Romania is class over a Championship team.

If you like what you saw, good for you. For me it was wasted time, and I am sure a lot of people around here, feel the same.

2 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Who can you blame then? They’re anonymous because of pathetic tactics and blatantly wrong substitutions. 

Not going to disagree with the subs, not sure what Weimann needs to do to get substituted, Personally if if we’re going to wing backs I’d have lobbed on O’Dowda. 
Too many sub 5 performances.

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

25 out of 110

Can that be right? He’s been in charge for just over 4 years. 23 home games per season in the league would equate to 92 over four years. Are you sure 110 is right?!

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

25 out of 110

Sorry but that stat is absolutely incorrect. At a guess his home win ratio is somewhere like 35%, not great but more than 25/110.

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

25 out of 110

Didn’t realise it was that bad. Blimey! 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Watch as a load of ‘fans’ crawl out of the woodwork now we’ve lost a game...

Oh dear!

That was an absolutely shocking performance, no plan B, not even a plan A.

LJ just does not get the fact that tactics that win away games 1-0 are not the same tactics needed when playing at home. 

He needs an experienced coach to sit him down and explain the difference in tactics from home and away games, because he clearly does not understand himself. 

So much optimism before the game with most looking forward to the home debut of Wells, Pato gifted a first minute goal, Weimann blasts over great chance to make it 2-0 after 5 mins and all down hill from there.

Johnson's decision to omit Wells from the start, and clueless tactics shown right up (again).

What a sh1te start to the weekend.

8 minutes ago, RedDave said:

**** off mate 

Ok it was a bit kneejerk. But for me, Johnson is a very limited manager. He simply doesn't know how to set his team up to win at home. Time and time again it's happening. Very few shots on target. Easy to play against. No leadership. I'd have been fuming if I'd shelled out another 30-odd quid on that. 

12 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Give it a break, were you moaning when we won the 4th on the bounce? We’re playing for 3rd tonight not 23rd.

bottle jobs. Tonight’s performance isn’t the first time LJ has failed to take advantage of a great situation....won’t be the last 

can not coach players to handle the pressure to grind these games out 

Here I am with Mr Hindsight;

We finally land the Championship experienced striker, who’s just won player of the month and don’t start him .

The midfield has looked lightweight so we bring in a Norwegian International and former Hull captain and don’t start him .Brum ran at us all night . 

Now a brave man would make those calls . LJ played it safe and we lost . 

We know this division has tight margins but why keep hoofing the ball up to their big lads at the back ? We won nothing in the air . 

You have to play over a press but where were the forwards in the space in front of them ? 

A very disappointing night as , once again, we fluff our lines .

Top six or Ta ta for LJ I believe.

Archived