IGNORED

Never feel alone, It's good to talk !!

phantom

3 hours ago, Mattredrobin said:

Hey everyone just thought I would check in with people how is everyone doing ? Helps that things are a little bit more positive with city at the moment eh ?.

And a bit of sunshine helps

Was more referring to this and the Emojis used. I’d expect it from the likes  of Chippenham Red, but disappointed to see other confused and laughing emojis instead of supportive ones.

IMG_0709.png

Edited by Wanderingred

2 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Was more referring to this and the Emojis used. I’d expect it from the likes  of Chippenham Red, but disappointed to see other confused and laughing emojis instead of supportive ones.

IMG_0709.png

Understandable. Hope things get better for you soon.

• Thanks 1

On 04/05/2024 at 13:57, Wanderingred said:

Thought the forum was better than this tbh…. There’s not much empathy for people going through a hard time.

I am a psychotherapist and am happy to chat. Feel free to DM me if you need to talk. Chris. 

• Thanks 1

On 04/05/2024 at 13:57, Wanderingred said:

Thought the forum was better than this tbh…. There’s not much empathy for people going through a hard time.

Hey,had not seen your post on here so apologise for not reaching out........always about for a chat if you'd like too i know how hard it is to struggle.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, richwwtk said:

mason/Enough - If you are browsing, I see you have removed your account. I know we clashed on the Politics forum, but I know you were also a fequent poster here and I really hope you are OK.

The problem with a forum such as this is when people post we don't always understand the context of/or underlying problems that they express. Every forum is the same. However, we all need to exercise caution and more so some understanding when responding. There are many on here who just act the complete **** and try to be smart. Not tarring you with that brush Rich by the way !!  As you say I hope Mason/Enough is Ok also.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

The problem with a forum such as this is when people post we don't always understand the context of/or underlying problems that they express. Every forum is the same. However, we all need to exercise caution and more so some understanding when responding. There are many on here who just act the complete **** and try to be smart. Not tarring you with that brush Rich by the way !!  As you say I hope Mason/Enough is Ok also.

When I disagree with someone I can be a bit of a dog with a bone, and think I rubbed him up the wrong way a couple of times (oooerrr missus!).

I hope he has deleted his account because he was getting pissed off with people disagreeing with him on here and it is nothing else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

When I disagree with someone I can be a bit of a dog with a bone, and think I rubbed him up the wrong way a couple of times (oooerrr missus!).

I hope he has deleted his account because he was getting pissed off with people disagreeing with him on here and it is nothing else.

I'm sure that is the case

• Like 1

just let them know..... Rich/Tone everything is fine atm, (thanks for caring)lots of probs and a break from here will allow more time for things that matter; hopefully will be back......if thats allowed........ in a few months

• Like 2
  • Robin 1