IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Still got it backed up on disc somewhere. It had more pages than this thread.

Two wins and they've come out of hiding again 

To be honest it would be a laugh to read it again, to go from taking the piss because we were on a bad run and they were looking upwards to being closed when it backfired with their relegation and us taking the piss, mass ban for so called teds all round :laugh:.

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Is that all you lot can throw at us? "Best players are borrowed". Ouch. You've got us! 

As for 'instantly beino better then them". Where have we claimed that? 

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

Ok Mcwinless didn't manage us in L1, secondly we were only in L1 for two seasons and in our second season we won the league by a country mile and the JPT.

Don't you have two Chelsea players on loan.

Most of you thread on your forum always mention City, it's just we have a single thread , there is no other mention on you on any other threads.

Yes we do ask why a club like Bournemouth can get in the Premiership and do know what is a hell of a league to get out of, so fair play to Bournemouth but we will be knocking on the door this season, not just my view but views of respected pundits and some of the top football journalist in the country.

Not sure how you can claim we bottle the big occasion , we got in the Championship play off in 08 ( this is not even a dream for your lot but a fantasy beyond all your expections) and lost but we all loved that season and no City fans have any regret , so how can you claim the team of 16-17 are bottlers that is just silly just like your post which are factually incorrect and full of nonsense.

We only have 2 loan players in our entire squad don't we ? Matthews and Tammy. Tammy is quite probably the best season loan acquisition by any team in the English League, so nothing to be embarrassed about there. We also have some young academy players out on loan ourselves.

Edited by Fiale

• Admin

I've got to admit, every time Tammy scores a goal and wins us more points sending us further up the table, the first thing I do is cry cos he belongs to Chelsea and at the end of the season the Football League will deduct all those illegitimately gained points. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Be interested to read any evidence on that Red-Robbo...apart from the boring horse-punching incident which has become boring...

How about your fans assaulting JJOT on the pitch after that fantastic result?

As for being liked by other teams fans - could not give a flying fig, it's football not the X Factor.  

But seeing as the dream for the Tent Boys is to be above us in the league I guess believing more people like them is a massive tick in their box.  

On 25 September 2016 at 17:10, WayOutWest said:

I did have a chuckle to myself yesterday.

A r*****s fan called into Radio Bristol, saying he hoped Sam Allerdyce was at the game. He said if he was and watched Jermaine Easter he would play for England!!! 

Erm.... he is Welsh mate!

Funny

Rovers couldn't afford to get Big Sam to turn up. Allegedly. 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2016 at 12:04, Kim_il_sung said:

Interesting comment. So what about our complete and utter superiority and dominance over your ragbag outfit do you find amusing?

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

10 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

It's not the extent of City's ambition, it is merely a fact. Being football fans we like fans of every club, revel in the failure of nearby clubs.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

It's a byproduct of ours and a main ambition of yours. 

• Like 3