IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

14 minutes ago, Miahdennehy said:

It's a bit like marriage. You fall madly in love with someone, and commit yourself to them until death, and then after a few years they really annoy the **** out of you, but you still can't help but love them.

I think you can justifiably claim "unreasonable behaviour" over the last two years as grounds for divorce.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

I'm kind of old school in the sense of being City. 

Bristol R*vers, to be fair to them, have provided me with something money can't buy.

Long may real football exist!

My worry is that, at some stage, they will stop ******* everything up on a reasonably regular basis.

It seems to me that their current rate of approximately 2 or 3 disasters (either on or off the pitch) a month is probably unsustainable in the long run and is also now being taken for granted.

It's was only days between getting spanked at home by bottom of the League Newport before it was revealed their players come and support us in their spare time.....in the blink of an eye they're now getting beaten in the FA Cup by Chesham.

The 'Gift' may need to spread out their embarrassing failures over a slightly longer period of time otherwise I fear that Piggs, Dopey and the rest of the blue few will eventually run out of things to cock up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

My worry is that, at some stage, they will stop ******* everything up on a reasonably regular basis.

It seems to me that their current rate of approximately 2 or 3 disasters (either on or off the pitch) a month is probably unsustainable in the long run and is also now being taken for granted.

It's was only days between getting spanked at home by bottom of the League Newport before it was revealed their players come and support us in their spare time.....in the blink of an eye they're now getting beaten in the FA Cup by Chesham.

The 'Gift' may need to spread out their embarrassing failures over a slightly longer period of time otherwise I fear that Piggs, Dopey and the rest of the blue few will eventually run out of things to cock up.

Very true Peter. At the moment we are drowning in the sticky-sweet honey of their latest pratfalls and disasters.

They need to start spacing them out a bit so we're not expecting them all the time.  They can start by behaving like a normal professional football club for the next month so that we can have an element of surprise when Higgs' doomed stadium appeal goes belly-up.

35 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Very true Peter. At the moment we are drowning in the sticky-sweet honey of their latest pratfalls and disasters.

They need to start spacing them out a bit so we're not expecting them all the time.  They can start by behaving like a normal professional football club for the next month so that we can have an element of surprise when Higgs' doomed stadium appeal goes belly-up.

One month? Lets be realistic. Start with one week..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No, Peter. I have every confidence in their ability to pull rabbits out of the hat and the ball out of the back of their net. The Gas is a gift that never loses its play value.