IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Micky Mouse club.

Don’t..! 

I once thought I’d solved my fancy dress dilemma buy placing a winning bid on eBay for a “Micky Mouse outfit”. 

I was horrified when I discovered that I’d just bought a stake in Bristol Rovers..! 

• Haha 1

On 14/07/2018 at 09:00, chucky said:

I was showing my young son some pictures of old Ashton Gate when this came up. Made I laugh. 

Screenshot_20180714-085823.jpg

Hi everyone had a balloon trip yesterday the 18th took of from Ashton Court. Photo of Ashton Gate looking very nice. Then we flew over Horfield and we had a good laught. Three sprinklers on and two men near the goalmouth with their state of the art lanwnmowers. I expect they loaned them from home.

P1010779.JPG

P1010788.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

4 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

Hi everyone had a balloon trip yesterday the 18th took of from Ashton Court. Photo of Ashton Gate looking very nice. Then we flew over Horfield and we had a good laught. Three sprinklers on and two men near the goalmouth with their state of the art lanwnmowers. I expect they loaned them from home.

P1010779.JPG

P1010788.JPG

Seriously WTF is that . Got to be the worst ground in professional football. Unbelievable 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

P1010779.JPG

P1010788.JPG

Also thought it was on lockdown so people couldn’t see their new stands . :laughcont::laughcont::laughcont: . Sooner they go bust the better. 

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Don’t..! 

I once thought I’d solved my fancy dress dilemma buy placing a winning bid on eBay for a “Micky Mouse outfit”. 

I was horrified when I discovered that I’d just bought a stake in Bristol Rovers..! 

99% stake to be exact.

1 hour ago, TwoSheds said:

P1010779.JPG

P1010788.JPG

Do my eyes deceive me? The 'stand' on the left of this picture doesn't appear to be parallel to the pitch. This would mean that the views of their supporters are badly skewed. Surely not?

31 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

That tent end is hilarious. It's literally a market stall with some temporary seating underneath. I bet a season ticket for that part of the ground is a similar price to our south stand as well. 

Which one..?!

Every time I look at the Mem I recall the great Rugby matches I've watched Bris play there (and some bad ones as well).

Then I recall how those thieving ******* stole the ground.

It was never meant to be a place where football is played and fortunately, as it's where the Sags squat it still isn't.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2