IGNORED

Loan Watch 2022 - 2023

Port Said Red

On 18/02/2023 at 17:48, Lanterne Rouge said:

Owura sent off for Ross County away at St Mirren for clattering the keeper in the 93rd minute - straight red.

Just seen the video. Looks like he may have been unbalanced by the defenders arm, but it's a shocking challenge. 
I'd completely forgotten about him.

51 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just seen the video. Looks like he may have been unbalanced by the defenders arm, but it's a shocking challenge. 
I'd completely forgotten about him.

Definitely a decision made based on the contact not what preceded it.  The arm of the defender certainly plays a part, as he’s effectively clothes-lined him.

• Like 1

20/2

Han-Noah Massengo played 90 minutes in AJ Auxerre's midfield as they overcame Lyon at the Stade Abbe Deschamps to earn a vital victory in their bid to maintain Ligue 1 status.

Moussa Dembélé opened the scoring before Massengo’s won a penalty that was duly dispatched by Gäetan Perrin, and just two minutes later came the game-winner as Jubal tucked home the decisive goal for AJ Auxerre.

Stefan Bajic kept a clean sheet for Valenciennes FC in their 0-0 draw with Rodez in Ligue 2 to take Les Athéniens upto 13th in the Ligue 2 table.

Sam Pearson was a 71st-minute substitute as AFC Wimbledon played out an entertaining 2-2 draw against Hartlepool at home. The hosts had looked in control after going 2-0 up through Ali Al-Hamadi and Diallang Jaiyesimi until a late double from Daniel Harry Kemp ensured the spoils were shared.

Joe Low lasted the duration as Walsall drew with Newport County in League Two. Isaac Hutchinson opened the scoring for Low and co with Cameron Norman levelling for Newport with just over 10 minutes to play. 

Tommy Backwell and Callum Wood both started for Yate Town as they were beaten 2-1 at home by Hayes & Yeating United.

Mac Boyd started in Melksham Town’s 3-0 defeat to AFC Totton, while Joe Porton was a substitute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Not looking good for Prince Henry from this comment:

Yes, we haven't heard much about his progress, he hasn't been in and around the first team set up or near the bench some of the others. 

Another where the competition for places is proving to be too hot.

7 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Maybe a return to closer to home will allow him to have a reset? 

Everyone seemed to have high hopes for him at 15, supposed Premier League interest etc, but he doesn't seem to have kicked on, and others are grabbing their chances now.

He's still only 19, so he could get back on track, doesn't look like it will be with us though.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

A move that slipped under the radar is Casa-Grande going to Larkhall Athletic on a short term deal on the 22nd Feb.

He has played in 4 games so far and the have won 3 and drawn 1, to climb out of the relegation zone.

On Tuesday night was that Joe Duncan doing the keeper warm-up

15 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

@Davefevs any idea why Joe Low has been on the bench? He seemed to be doing well, got MotM one week and then slipped to the bench.

I assume because their first choice (and more experienced) CBs are back fit???

19 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I don't know, it wasn't near enough to me, I assumed it was just Haikan and Casa-Grande but I wasn't checking.

Looking at photos it was Joe Duncan.  Harv was the travelling keeper yesterday though.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2023 at 19:14, CheddarReds said:

Anyone been able to watch much of Kadji?? I've not kept up with how he's doing but have high hopes.

On 01/03/2023 at 20:03, Davefevs said:

Only clipped his first game, and he did really well as Swindon down to 10 men.  He played RCB3 last weekend.

I can't be bothered to join their forum to get more detail, but the search I did seems to show that he has had "mixed" reviews at best. Most seem quite negative.

Screenshot_2023-03-05-18-45-46-06_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg