IGNORED

Erling Haaland, are we in the early days of the greatest goalscorer ever?

BCFCGav

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It would have given him the chance to add an FA Trophy winners medal to his collection though, not to be sniffed at.

True. If he never wins an FA Trophy, his career will always have an asterisk next to it. It’s why I don’t rate Messi. 

• Haha 2

Haaland and DeBruyne are a terrific combination. Haaland has another two already. Not even ht yet.

4-0 now……..:dunno: 

Man City are truly awesome. PL league winners elect. I can’t see any other club getting close to them.

Edited by Robbored

10 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

They are a joy to watch today. It’s like a masterclass in how to play. Man Utd fans already leaving 

Must have more money than sense. Knowing how shite United's defence is and how potent City's attack is, what's happening is hardly a surprise. Why would you fork out a wad to go watch the game and then sod off at half time. 

3 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Interesting stat I’ve just read, Man City’s match day squad today cost £909 million, Man Utd’s £934!!

Difference between one manager continually building a team and a slow stream of new managers getting marque signings maybe - buying with a plan vs buying by reputation/name

• Like 1

Could have been the perfect weekend?    I'm from North London, so Arsenal are my second team, and they whacked Spurs.   I dislike Man U with a passion, and they are also getting spanked...............but deep down, my first love lost to QPR....so it all falls apart. Never mind, roll on Tuesday!?