IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers at home match thread

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Pearson could have given Semenyo a go today. Surely can’t be too long before he starts.  Not surprised Williams is back for James.  Those asking about Pring…he can’t be performing in training or else he’d be on the bench. There is space for him as cover for LWB but Pearson has shown before he won’t just put players on the bench if they don’t deserve it 

Wells and Conway do not deserve to be dropped.

As someone has said above, better case for Semenyo on Tuesday.

• Like 2
Just now, Superjack said:

Wells and Conway do not deserve to be dropped.

As someone has said above, better case for Semenyo on Tuesday.

At the start of the season, who'd have thought that Semenyo would struggle to get back into the team after his injury and despite scoring in every game when he's come on as sub.

His omission is completely justified on merit, due to Wells and Conway's performances. Having said that, what an option to be abel to bring on from the bench.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, johnwilkinson said:

Can I be today’s designated annoying twerp and ask where I can find a stream of the game online please? What’s the usual website that does them?

Apologies in advance, I realise at least one person will be absolutely enraged by my request.

https://best.hesgoal.pro/

So what am I clicking on then?! All kinds of links and pop-ups flying at me here.