IGNORED

Coventry City at home match thread

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

He was training the other day so he must be almost fit enough. Could well end up going back in for that Sol Bamba at this rate 

Think the knee injury was first, then the need to go home. His wife has not long had their 1st child I think but is still in Switzerland, so you can see why he might not be as focussed as he could be

We are gonna lose that and the whole forum will start worrying for relegation haha. That close is this league and these are the supporters. But as I said, the team will have good results, a top half finish, but we are on a bad run, we will recover. 

Today's game will not be good probably but 4 games without a win, we are used with that, I can't complain. We will bounce back in the end.

2 minutes ago, collier said:

We don't look like scoring today at all. Always going to get a game sooner or later where we don't score. (please let this comment be a jinx).

I’m don’t think Semenyo and Wells are a good pairing, Conway and Wells seem to have more of intuitive understanding and work together well

I’m not knocking either player, but I think that Semenyo is either better wide or as one up top as the powerful runner, where as Wells works better with someone a bit like him

Edited by bexhill reds