IGNORED

Coventry City at home match thread

Doing zapping between Ashton Gate's and San Siro's games: for now, the second one is the most entertaining. ?

Anyway, from what I've watched...even first half, with few chances and the usual penalty not given to us: better defending too, but I was surprised to see Williams replacing Naismith (fingers crossed for the injury) instead of Pring with a switch in the defendive setup.

We need to attack better if we want to win. COYR!

Edited by Dan Robin
5 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Shame about King moving back, I thought he was playing really well in the middle and a great outlet for us. Not convinced Williams can/will do that job, so slight change of approach needed now.

Agreed.  I thought King was class until the forced change.  Would love to see him team up with Alex Scott in midfield at same stage.

Antoine is just off it.  Andi looks better tonight.  Dasilva great.  Sykes poor.  

One moment of quality from either side will win this.

Edited by Malago
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

This is ending 1-0 either way.

I`ll go with Mcfadzean to score against our non existant defence and our record of being the only team in Championship to score in every game ending tonight.....unless we wake the hell up and bring on at least 2 more subs