IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Just seen another embarrassing start to add to the NP role of honor here... 

We have lost more away game in 2022 (12) than any other team in the division. 

Dont worry though, because we scored quite a few goals for a few games, several games ago (yes, we've since got back to normality and don't look like a threat atall - whilst still shipping goals for fun) 

I don't know if you can guess - but I'm not feeling particularly optimistic about our chances of getting anything against the side currently in 20th place in the division - indeed, I'm expecting us to get soundly beaten - & that really isn't good enough - it's just realisation that NP's little mini revival has now returned back to the utterly woeful form that's more on par with his atrocious 20 months in charge here. 

I hope i'm proved utterly wrong this evening & all the NP lovers are shoving these words back in my face, after we've played really well & got some sort of result from tonight..! 

“NP lovers” otherwise known as fans of this club.

Did you really write this, or was it your young son?

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Just seen another embarrassing start to add to the NP role of honor here... 

We have lost more away game in 2022 (12) than any other team in the division. 

Dont worry though, because we scored quite a few goals for a few games, several games ago (yes, we've since got back to normality and don't look like a threat atall - whilst still shipping goals for fun) 

I don't know if you can guess - but I'm not feeling particularly optimistic about our chances of getting anything against the side currently in 20th place in the division - indeed, I'm expecting us to get soundly beaten - & that really isn't good enough - it's just realisation that NP's little mini revival has now returned back to the utterly woeful form that's more on par with his atrocious 20 months in charge here. 

I hope i'm proved utterly wrong this evening & all the NP lovers are shoving these words back in my face, after we've played really well & got some sort of result from tonight..! 

Still chirping anti Pearson

Amazing that you were defending wonder boy for so long and right to the end

If we won 4-0 it won’t keep your negativity away for long 

Edited by Sheltons Army
Just now, Davefevs said:

Duck me. The doom and gloom before a ball has been kicked!  

It's ******* embarrassing. I'm genuinely convinced that there's some who actively revel in it, they always have done, always will, regardless of manager, players, form or league position.

And if they're proved wrong, not one of the miserable ***** will come on and hold their hands up.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, David Brent said:

I’d rather watch the game and see how it materialises rather than take the approach you have. Each to their own though. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

If you expect nothing anything else is a bonus. I think we will lose tonight but the performance will be ok

That’s a shit response. You don’t post the way you do for that reason above, you do it out of blatant negativity towards the manager / players, whoever you decide is todays scapegoat. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Simple question, why have the same players that were tearing it up a few short weeks ago, suddenly become sh1t?

Have they turned on Nige? I have no idea.

Thoughts?

I know what you mean but, although it’s a simple question, there’s probably not a simple answer. Possibly it’s City only have plan A and other teams have twigged what it is 

• Like 1