IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

What Pearson is trying to achieve is going to take years and I’m more than happy to give him that time. Unfortunately, time isn’t something most football fans are prepared to give as they want instant gratification. If we win, we’re going up and Pearson was great all along. If we lose Pearson is the worst manager we’ve ever had.

Grow up, grow some patience and stop shitting all over your own doorstep by demanding a change of manager when we finally have a decent manager that’s just starting to get a grip on our soft as shit club. 

rant over 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2
3 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Haha, i think we grew up watching about the same time pal,,, ive seen too much shit over the years, i should apologise to my son really, ive introduced him to it as well!

Apologise?! Social Services would regard it as a child protection issue. You're fortunate not to have been handed a custodial sentence.

(I know about these things. My Dad did the same to me.) 

• Haha 1

Let’s see what happens. I can see the logic in swapping Conway for Wells - Conway’s form has dipped and Wells gives us more experience against a decent team, despite what the league table says. Weimann being dropped also makes sense, he looks like he needs a rest. James and Williams give us some experience.

I’m not sure that Dasilva and Skye’s deserve to start - presumably despite their form NP trusts them more than Tanner and Pring. Although I think Pring, if fit, deserved to be in the squad after Saturday. 

COYR

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, David Brent said:

“NP lovers” otherwise known as fans of this club.

Did you really write this, or was it your young son?

Oh I see - we can't be fans of the club & be fed up of NP & his consistent failure to improve us (bar a few games that have since reverted back to dross)..? 

5 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

What Pearson is trying to achieve is going to take years and I’m more than happy to give him that time. Unfortunately, time isn’t something most football fans are prepared to give as they want instant gratification. If we win, we’re going up and Pearson was great all along. If we lose Pearson is the worst manager we’ve ever had.

Grow up, grow some patience and stop shitting all over your own doorstep by demanding a change of manager when we finally have a decent manager that’s just starting to get a grip on our soft as shit club. 

rant over 

Indeed, it took years to create the disaster area he inherited so it's likely to take as long to fix it. Seems logical to me.

• Like 1