IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

8 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Out of interest where do you reckon this squad should be finishing in the table, roughly?

I think we are capable of challenging for a top 6 place. Somewhere between that & 10th.

I don't think it's as much to do with the squad, as we aren't getting the best out of the squad. 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Out of interest where do you reckon this squad should be finishing in the table, roughly?

Maybe I’m to positive, but with a bench like that, I’d say top 10 is not unrealistic. What’s that saying? Only as strong as your bench? COYR 

Edited by Simon79
9 minutes ago, David Brent said:

You can be a fan without using the term “NP lovers” in a pathetic attempt to dismiss those fans who haven’t given up just yet. 

It wasn't an attempt at anything - don't be so precious..! 

It baffles me somewhat that some are so unquestionably supportive of a manager who's record here is nothing short of diabolical. 

• Like 1
Just now, Bar BS3 said:

I think we are capable of challenging for a top 6 place. Somewhere between that & 10th.

I don't think it's as much to do with the squad, as we aren't getting the best out of the squad. 

So you think this is pretty much the best squad we've had since being back in the Championship then, even though Pearson has had nothing to spend on it for 2 years now?

Given you're predicting a better finish than any season since we came up, basically.

That's much too much, in my opinion.

• Flames 1
1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

It wasn't an attempt at anything - don't be so precious..! 

It baffles me somewhat that some are so unquestionably supportive of a manager who's record here is nothing short of diabolical. 

To be fair it happens with most managers. Some still believed in Johnson when he went on his record breaking streaks. 

10 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You obviously don’t ever consider inconvenient things like resources available , wage bill , net expenditure ....

Of course & I try to temper my frustrations with those realisations. 

Put simply, I think our current team & squad are better than the dross that we are consistently seeing - due to lack of plan, shape, tactics & improvement defensively. 

His basis for dropping some players, is not consistent with not dropping others.