IGNORED

Sheffield United at home match thread

1 minute ago, Super said:

Shocker easy red card

I mean watching the replay he wins the ball, it's dangerous but the referee has caused the frustration with endless ball calls and allowing them to waste time, it's obvious the players are going to get wound up when they're being screwed over by bad call after bad call.

• Like 7

That was easily the worst refereeing/officals performance I think I've ever seen. How Norwoods knee high challenge studs first into Williams knee was not even noticed.

Sheff Utd were the worst team apart from us I've seen in at least 3 seasons. How they won that game and are anywhere near the top of of the league is scandalous. I will enjoy watching them not make anything of this season.

• Like 1

One of those matches that just drives your blood pressure right up. They score one of their few chances that should not be given. Ref loses control, decent shout for a pen, hit the post twice etc etc.

I suppose Sheff Utd will think job done. Bottom line, we could not score and then it’s always a possibility.

Horrible match to lose that way.  Hate the ref, hate Sky, hate Sheff Utd, hate our luck, hate the balls and chances we wasted.

On to the next.

• Like 4