IGNORED

Middlesborough away match thread

Take that. 2 strikers playing wing back. Away team and Boro dominated. Hoping we can get some sort of result vs Watford before the break.

How did Low do, anyone? I know he wasn't on for long, but a player I think could progress to the first team, especially with our defensive frailties. 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Any point is,not for some on here it seems 

It's not the point. Satisfied with a point away, of course. 

We've been battered today. If it weren't for Max, we could easily have conceded 5 or 6.

They've had 70% possession. Over 20 efforts at our goal. More that twice the passes & twice the attacks we've had. 

This is one of the few teams who are below us in the table..! 

It's a welcome point - but a rather fortunate one. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

That’s isn’t my job mate. I just know that, as a manager myself , if I turned out performances and results like this bloke in the industry I worked in,  I’d be gone 

The bloke is an absolute fraud and has had all of us over 

We are creeping towards a full on relagation scrap and we don’t have the fight for it 

You don’t get paid to give advise on managers either, but you’re doing that now. Easy to criticise but what is the solution? If you don’t know then it doesn’t mean Pearson is the issue. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

FT 1-1. Jay did well when he came on. Max has to be man of the match, Pring very good too. 

Semenyo offered nothing and should, for me, have been hooked at HT.

That's my main criticism of today. Everyone banging on about Vyner but if Sykes is on that pitch their man who crossed the ball in would have been covered.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

We've been battered today. If it weren't for Max, we could easily have conceded 5 or 6.

They've had 70% possession. Over 20 efforts at our goal. More that twice the passes & twice the attacks we've had. 

We’re yoy pointing out the reverse after or during Swansea , Sheff Utd ?

• Like 1
  • Flames 5
1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

All true, but then we battery Sheffield United and got nothing. Swings and roundabouts...

• Like 1

Enjoyed that game, thought they did well mostly. Max had a blinder, James was excellent in the holding role.

The Semenyo wingback experiment didn’t go well and the decision to switch him back to Vyner’s side cost us the goal.

Personally Antoine has not done anything of late to deserve a starting place, he’s not a patch on where he was last year.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Are we in relegation scrap,you are correct we will be worse off next season when we sell our assets but you can lay that at super Lee and Ashton spending beyond their means 

We are 3 points above the relegation zone, having played a game more than every team below us. 

We are BOTTOM of the form table over the last 10 games and won just 2 of our last 11 games.... 

You don't think that puts us in a relegation scrap...?