IGNORED

Middlesborough away match thread

4 minutes ago, Offside said:

We must avoid losing today against a team below us. And would be nice to get more of a cushion between ourselves and the relegation zone. 

I'm conflicted as to whether I want (assuming we can't have both, and maybe won't end up with either!) a performance or a win. I think I'll take the pragmatic stance today, and take quantity over quality.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Fevs, now that you've recently appeared on both the OSIB and Forever Bristol City podcasts, is there any chance you're going to get an invite to the totally independent and in no way unofficially official 3 peeps podcast?

I’ve been invited…

…and I was on earlier this season.

So, I completed the hatrick…Paul Binning / Exiled Robin was the first to do it though.

#mediawhore

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

28 hrs on, 2 hrs before kick-off , 20 comments and 19 people browsing..... I think that must be a record and probably about where the enthusiasm is at the moment.

We need a win to balance the books in our 20th game of this season

but @Jerseybean on form as usual.

Yea the enthusiasm is slowly draining away from me another defeat today and alarm bells will be ringing really struggling to find three worse teams at the moment COYR

So our defence is completely trashed by injuries and suspension, our miss firing attack is well missing and midfield well dont mention them, it would be nice to have one.

So not looking great, well up against it but just the sort of game we thrive on, smash them and bring back all the points, said in hope more than any real belief Boro 0-2 City :fingerscrossed:

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve been invited…

…and I was on earlier this season.

So, I completed the hatrick…Paul Binning / Exiled Robin was the first to do it though.

#mediawhore

I don't remember it, mixture of age/having to listen early before work, but I'm sure it was very good :).

What is this XI? Williams in the back three with Scott and Pring at WB, or Weimann and Scott at WB? Can’t work it out and it looks unbalanced right now.

I’d rather have Low start in the back three and have Pring at LWB than shunt Weimann there, if that is the case, and bench Semenyo. 

Edited by tin