IGNORED

Sack or keep Nigel Pearson

Sturny

Let’s have a vote then ?️   

853 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, The Coach said:

I wouldn’t even vote. The damage is already too much from previous running of the club under Ashton.

If Pearson went. Who would actually improve things with 0 budget to play with? I don’t think there is one.

Hasn’t Pearson just said there is money to spend this January?

• Like 1

Yes he’s had no budget, and shifted lots of dead wood on. He’s even done well in terms of bringing the academy kids through. But tactically he’s been dire, we have no style of play anymore, he’s playing players out of position to fit a system which doesn’t even prove fruitful. It’s not enjoyable watching City, I’m not saying we are a team who should be in the play offs, but we shouldn’t be 1 point off relegation either. 

Time to go, allow a younger progressive coach to come in and have the Jan window. 

• Like 6

Just now, Negan said:

At this point I’d rather see what Jason Euell can do. Had enough of this now. 

I'm probably more frustrated with Euell and Flemming than I am with Pearson.

At least Pearson holds responsibility for some off-field matters too, and seems to have made progress with them. By comparison, the coaches have seemingly offered little to nothing.

Back to our comfort zone of Division3, here we come.

Until we have a proper owner and proper Board we will not get the quality of player or coaches to take us up, keep us there, and then to push for promotion

In recent years two chances, squandered by the owner

1 investing inGary’s side at Xmas to get us over the line 

2 Not allowing personal pique to deny Cotts to give it a go in Championship in first season up

• Like 2
  • Flames 4