IGNORED

Millwall away match thread

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

See @Davefevs I’m very happy with the second half. We did everything we did in the first half BUT we passed it better and created some very good chances.  Different expectations I guess but there you go. Opinions and expectations.  

Hopefully @Davefevs won't mind me speaking on his behalf - but I think the point was that the first half was all about getting a foothold in the game, feeling our way in, building confidence. That second half performance doesn't happen without the fight put in during the first half. In the form we've been in, you don't just turn up and play like all is rosy. I think *that* was the point.

• Like 5
  • Flames 4
  • Robin 1
5 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

Hopefully @Davefevs won't mind me speaking on his behalf - but I think the point was that the first half was all about getting a foothold in the game, feeling our way in, building confidence. That second half performance doesn't happen without the fight put in during the first half. In the form we've been in, you don't just turn up and play like all is rosy. I think *that* was the point.

I think we should always be better with the ball than we were first half. We can get a foothold AND string some passes together. They aren’t mutually exclusive. I’m not talking about champagne football. Just a modicum of ability with the ball

I didn't boo the players on Boxing Day but if that was their response then let's hope they can motivate themselves to kick on without the need for the fans to show displeasure again.

A great result at the Den, not many come away from there with anything.

• Like 6