IGNORED

Demonstration Saturday

Rocking Red Cyril

5 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

I do not know how accurate this information is. But I heard off a fellow red today. That there is a demonstration against Nigel Pearson planned for Saturday's game.

Strikes me as not needed and crazy. We need to show unity at present.

Will be by a few school kids probably….

Should be against the board, rather than Pearson.

I don’t think Pearson is the best man for us. I wouldn’t be upset if he left tomorrow. However the fact the board allowed Ashton and co to leave us in the state when we can only afford players on free transfers, with little value left in the squad, they should be held accountable.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

I do not know how accurate this information is. But I heard off a fellow red today. That there is a demonstration against Nigel Pearson planned for Saturday's game.

Entitled to do as they please but seems completely daft to me. Things aren’t that bad, we’re hardly cut adrift at the bottom by 10 points. 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, chinapig said:

This nonsense showed up on the Coventry match day thread. Apparently they think the club belongs to them. I assume Steve has accepted their offer then.

2 cans of Natch and a Balti pasty. Steve has rejected it out of hand, but Wael has contacted them to say that he is interested.

• Haha 10

It seems unnecessary, the two away performances were a decent reaction as was the 2nd half v Swansea.

Our ambitions for the season realistically are staying up, continuing to cut the wage bill and if we have to sell in January getting as good a price as possible and reinvesting as much as FFP will allow.

That is about it.

Clearly results need to improve but performances at home anyway have been mostly alright IMO.  Where we have let ourselves down is our tendency to concede the odd appalling goal. 2 v Stoke were terrible, less said about the error yesterday the better. West Brom opener, oh they took it well but Vyner was badly off the pace!

Seem to recall Millwall winner was very weak to concede not that we necessarily deserved anything. We have to make opposition goals hard earned however.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

2 cans of Natch and a Balti pasty. Steve has rejected it out of hand, but Wael has contacted them to say that he is interested.

They should have consulted me, I know for a fact a Clarks pie would have clinched it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I am intending to create  a 65 foot "wicker man" replica of our esteemed manager, which i will then incinerate at kick off time.............I am keeping the location private...just in case?...........as i've not been well?

You don’t sound it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Saw stuff about this about half an hour after our Boxing Day game with West Brom. I can understand people can’t see Pearson as the right man but this is incredibly tinpot. We simply need to pick up wins and that starts by getting behind the team

• Like 3
  • Robin 1