IGNORED

Good crowd Norwich

mightyreds89

23 hours ago, Davefevs said:

23,757….end highest home crowd of the season….good atmosphere today too.  Really got behind the lads.

Hang on a minute, I thought you couldn't have a good atmosphere because of the stadium design and where the singing section is? ??  Or is that for another thread @Robbored?  

Edited by Tinmans Love Child
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Hang on a minute, I thought you couldn't have a good atmosphere because of the stadium design and where the singing section is? ??  Or is that for another thread @Robbored?  

Yesterday the atmosphere was terrific enhanced by the impressive attendance. A large crowd against Man Utd was the atmosphere was the same. and it’ll be the same when Man City show up.

However with a modest attendance the atmosphere with AG is nowhere near as good. The way fans in the Atyeo use the acoustics to propel sound outwards.and we often hear them signing “is this a library?” because the singing section are very limited by having no roof and the sound they make dissipates upwards and  doesn’t reach the away fans.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yesterday the atmosphere was terrific enhanced by the impressive attendance. A large crowd against Man Utd was the atmosphere was the same. and it’ll be the same when Man City show up.

However with a modest attendance the atmosphere with AG is nowhere near as good. The way fans in the Atyeo use the acoustics to propel sound outwards.and we often hear them signing “is this a library?” because the singing section are very limited by having no roof and the sound they make dissipates upwards and  doesn’t reach the away fans.

So you agree with me, a big crowd with everyone singing creates a great atmosphere! Nothing to do with stadium design.  You have inadvertently highlighted the real issue re the singing section in that if they are the only ones singing then the atmosphere will be like a library, if everyone gets involved it's a great atmosphere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

So you agree with me, a big crowd with everyone singing creates a great atmosphere! Nothing to do with stadium design.  You have inadvertently highlighted the real issue re the singing section in that if they are the only ones singing then the atmosphere will be like a library, if everyone gets involved it's a great atmosphere.

Obvious isn't it?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Is this a Library chant is sung by every set of away supporters and id wager every week. Everytime I have gone away with City we have sung it.

• Like 3

On 10/02/2023 at 23:07, MattWSM said:

I’ve only been to Carrow Rd once but even after all these years can still remember it was a hell of a journey.

Fair play to Norwich for bringing so many so far yesterday.

Proper club with great support & lovely to be able to see their supporters walking out of the ground yesterday wearing colours without a hint of trouble.

Wish them nothing but the best.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

I’ve only been to Carrow Rd once but even after all these years can still remember it was a hell of a journey.

Fair play to Norwich for bringing so many so far yesterday.

Proper club with great support & lovely to be able to see their supporters walking out of the ground yesterday wearing colours without a hint of trouble.

Wish them nothing but the best.

Met a few of them in North Street (beer factory and Tobacco factory) after the game, then went on to a quick stop in the Hole in the Wall and met a family in there. Then on to Corn street and met a few more. I think quite a few were making a weekend of it.

Great support as usual from them and no problems at all afaik.

11 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Met a few of them in North Street (beer factory and Tobacco factory) after the game, then went on to a quick stop in the Hole in the Wall and met a family in there. Then on to Corn street and met a few more. I think quite a few were making a weekend of it.

Great support as usual from them and no problems at all afaik.

Of course, it's half term, I expect many were making it a "half way house" to points further west ?

• Like 1