IGNORED

Preston North End away match thread

Max’s error doesn’t detract from what was a superb away performance. We look a different team from the one who performed so miserably on Boxing Day.

That bit of skill from Scott was the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in a City shirt since Carla Humphrey.

City win away, Gastards lose at home and Cardiff lose again. Can’t ask for more from your Saturday than that, chaps and chapesses. ?

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Great win, had to work bloody hard for that.

Preston - horrible team. Very satisfying to get one over them in their backyard finally. 

Their fans sure ain't happy. ?

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/pne-v-bristol-city-4-2-23-ko-15-00-championship.3437667/page-20

TBF we played well for most of the game, just two stupid pieces of defending,

Sunday league teams are setup better than we are,

we only scored via a keeping error.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Max’s error doesn’t detract from what was a superb away performance. We look a different team from the one who performed so miserably on Boxing Day.

That bit of skill from Scott was the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in a City shirt since Carla Humphrey.

City win away, Gastards lose at home and Cardiff lose again. Can’t ask for more from your Saturday than that, chaps and chapesses. ?

All you can ask from your keeper once he's ****** up is he doesn't follow it up with another one!! That's the character needed at that level.

I wonder if Flapper or whoever @Deluded Sag is will be missing again?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Great win and some great effort to come through that 2nd half , really makes me wonder if city would have done some of the thuggery dished out by the pne players how many we would of have booked / sent off . I know people we say we are biased to our own team but this season I honestly we are being hard done by frequently.

just think when we are under the cosh like we were 2nd half we should try to slow the game down and try to keep possession a bit more ( easy for me to say sat in my seat after a few natches ?)

Just now, old_eastender said:

It was a bad mistake from Max, but he has pulled off 3 or 4 good saves today and even after his error, he still was coming out claiming high balls - good to see.

Ball bounced just in front of him, makes it much harder. Maybe should have done better, but his handling was good today apart from that. 

• Like 1