IGNORED

Alex Scott - Treasure his outstanding talent

Curr Avon

3 minutes ago, Boston Red said:

I make that eleven touches of the football all in quick succession to get out of the space and get the ball to Wells, but it is almost too fast to count. 

he had 3 players in close attention, yet he managed to not only escape them, he laid off a killer ball too

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Antman said:

he had 3 players in close attention, yet he managed to not only escape them, he laid off a killer ball too

De Bruyne doesn't so much pass to a teammate as pass to where the teammate is going to be at the end of his run. Alex did the same there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been telling my sons to enjoy him while we have him ever since I first watched him for us. He’s a sensational player and he’s got the lot.

Our last player who I was this sure would go to the very top was Webster but I think Scott is better than even him. He’s an outrageous talent. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Suddenly, £25 million looks cheap. 

I reckon he’s worth more than that when you look at what some clubs are paying for players nowadays. He’ll have about 80 appearances under his belt by the end of the season all being well, and he’ll have been sensational in at least half of them! 

25 minutes ago, Ecko said:

I've been going since 1991, and he's the best player I've seen for us. He's worth the admission price alone. 

Someone said on here he would get into most premier teams, and I would 100% agree. 

Special talent.

Ah, but is he worth the Man City admission price?! That is the real question! ?????