IGNORED

Huddersfield Town away match thread

Their team reminds me of us in previous seasons having one or two opportunities a game under LJ and Holden.

We've come a long way but I was screaming at the amount of times we broke and everyone slowed down instead of trying to break their lines. Slowed down and their defence got back into shape to cut it out, I know they might be tired but you're not going to break them down on the counter if you win the ball then start walking.

Lack of quality past the half way line, deary me. I know Cornick is the whipping boy but thought he did about as much as Wells did in all fairness. Couple nice touches but running off the ball both were poor.

Without James we're screwed, saved us on countless occasions today. 

Both teams got what they deserved today, that I can 100% say for sure. Fair play to them they held on and had some chances but we need to do better, only forward who seems to be consistent for us is Sykes, amount of running he gets through is crazy.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I’d love to see the correlation between people moaning about that & those who consistently begged Warnock to be appointed at various stages ??????

Reminds me of a game against us when he’d just taken over Rotherham, never ever have I wanted to watch my team managed by him

2 minutes ago, One Team said:

Really disappointing draw that. Some good last ditch defending to save the point but should’ve won it easily.

Starting to get concerned about Cornick, he looks completely lost out there, like he’s never played professional football before. 

Cornick needs a firework up his backside and another stone of muscle. 

Lightweight and hesitant isn't a good mix at this level. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, One Team said:

Really disappointing draw that. Some good last ditch defending to save the point but should’ve won it easily.

Starting to get concerned about Cornick, he looks completely lost out there, like he’s never played professional football before. 

Seriously? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

This. Did everything but score and managed to play a fair amount of good football throughout the game against a team specifically designed to stop good football.

Shame not to win, but to see it described as embarrassing is absolutely farcical. People need to grow up if they have to overreact like that to us playing well and not quite getting over the line with half a team out injured and a knackered squad.

Bloody Norah.

We have to remember that those people were sat stewing for 2 months and feel they have now been given some new ammunition.  They will then spin anything to be ‘terrible’ 

• Like 2
  • Flames 2
1 minute ago, Robin101 said:

Love this forum. We were definitely relegated on Boxing Day, looking good for the play offs a week ago, and now apparently that was the worst performance some people have ever seen - and we didn’t even lose.

It was definitely a poor performance, probably made worse by the fact they're the worst team I've seen in the Championship this season, I mean at least when we played Wigan they looked up for it, Huddersfield looked like they set out to waste time within 15 minutes of the game started. I think the only reason they even got into the game was that they saw how we couldn't finish to save our lives.