IGNORED

Season Ticket Release

TBW

1 hour ago, scrumpy88 said:

Bit of a random one.. 

my dad is looking to get a season ticket in south stand. There’s a few near the back that he’s interested in. 

would anyone have any photos looking towards the pitch from near top of s20/s21

just to get an idea if it’s too high for him! 

I don't know if this photo helps you at all, but this is from S20, one row from the back. 

IMG_20210807_143320398_HDR.jpg

If it's a mobility issue, I would advise against. The stairs are not easy. 

Edited by sinenomine
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, scrumpy88 said:

Bit of a random one.. 

my dad is looking to get a season ticket in south stand. There’s a few near the back that he’s interested in. 

would anyone have any photos looking towards the pitch from near top of s20/s21

just to get an idea if it’s too high for him! 

Tried uploading a photo from Row 25, S21, but not working. The view is great and i would recommend it. However if he wants a seat lower down there are always plenty of empty single seats dotted around, each matchday so moving shouldn't be a problem.

Now here's an old bloke question for you young 'uns.  Not been a ST holder for a few years but now back in the UK, I have to go for it.  

Is the ST a physical thing that I keep in my ar5e pocket OR is it an app thingie on a mobile phone that I have to wave at a laser scanner?  Dumb question, I know......but it's an age thing!  Any thoughts welcome just in case I need to go on a mobile phone training course.  Thanks in advance.

VAMOS, ROJOS

10 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Now here's an old bloke question for you young 'uns.  Not been a ST holder for a few years but now back in the UK, I have to go for it.  

Is the ST a physical thing that I keep in my ar5e pocket OR is it an app thingie on a mobile phone that I have to wave at a laser scanner?  Dumb question, I know......but it's an age thing!  Any thoughts welcome just in case I need to go on a mobile phone training course.  Thanks in advance.

VAMOS, ROJOS

¡Bienvenido a casa!

This season it's going to be on your phone only, no physical copy. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

VAMOS, ROJOS

backing up homer simpson GIF

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

That’s not true. The will physical copies of season cards for those who need them but the default option is an online ticket. 

Well yes, but 99.9% of people will be using the electronic version, including, by the sounds of it, our friend from San Javier who asked the question.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

VAMOS, ROJOS

It’s an app on the phone but you can request a season card if you wish . Just have to elect which type you want when you buy on line 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Well yes, but 99.9% of people will be using the electronic version, including, by the sounds of it, our friend from San Javier who asked the question.

That’s still different to what you originally stated though. Going from conversations I’ve had, it will be a lot less than 99.9% who will be using the electronic tickets. 

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, Betty Swallocks said:

That’s still different to what you originally stated though. Going from conversations I’ve had, it will be a lot less than 99.9% who will be using the electronic tickets. 

Listening to discussions on the SC&T meeting recently it was interesting to hear how low the uptake is for an actual physical season card at other clubs that use this method

It's the same with everything that people fear change and that they wont be able to use the technology etc but once people see how easy it is they will never look back

After all it doesn't seem that long ago that people were fearful of using a season card instead of the tear off tickets

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

Listening to discussions on the SC&T meeting recently it was interesting to hear how low the uptake is for an actual physical season card at other clubs that use this method

It's the same with everything that people fear change and that they wont be able to use the technology etc but once people see how easy it is they will never look back

After all it doesn't seem that long ago that people were fearful of using a season card instead of the tear off tickets

I think first year up take will be high but not anywhere near 99.9%.

I’ll be having it for my season ticket but for the kids, I’ll probably get a physical ticket as they often go down with mates parents etc. See how easy it is to transfer tickets between phones and then look at doing it electronically the season after. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I think first year up take will be high but not anywhere near 99.9%.

I’ll be having it for my season ticket but for the kids, I’ll probably get a physical ticket as they often go down with mates parents etc. See how easy it is to transfer tickets between phones and then look at doing it electronically the season after. 

That’s my plan as well

• Like 1