IGNORED

Season Ticket Release

TBW

31 minutes ago, sirscrumpton said:

Many thanks. 

I’m assuming i’d need to buy over the phone for this? When I glanced online I couldn’t see anything. 

In typical City fashion it’s not straight forward but yes they are there.

If you go into the official site or the app, don’t go into tickets or season cards but in the home page or football page you’ll see a yellow banner with ‘secure your season card’ written on it at the top of the page.

Click on the banner and it will take you to the stadium plan where you can chose your seat

• Like 1

If we reach 15k season tickets it would be outstanding for this club and almost guarantees attendances of 20k+ ticket sales per game (cue the usual "yeah, but only 12k in the ground" etc, etc, etc :sleeping:).

Wonder how that compares with the division, not seen any stats on that.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

If we reach 15k season tickets it would be outstanding for this club and almost guarantees attendances of 20k+ ticket sales per game (cue the usual "yeah, but only 12k in the ground" etc, etc, etc :sleeping:).

Ipswich 21k…and they capped it at that too.  Fair play to them.

but eff me!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

but eff me!

I know they’re on a high wave at the minute but Ipswich always used to get around 16K in the Championship last time out.

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

50% of the u12s in the SS only buy for the 'free' shirt - then their season ticket only technically costs a tenner (due to the shirt costing £40 retail) . This works out to 43p a game. No wonder its empty half the time

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

but eff me!

Ipswich and especially Sunderland - wow !

Fantastic support :yes:

Interesting that the last few seasons in the Championship, Ipswich averaged between 16k-19k attendances.

Edited by bcfc01

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Ipswich and especially Sunderland - wow !

Fantastic support :yes:

Interesting that the last few seasons in the Championship, Ipswich averaged between 16k-19k attendances.

One team towns with decent history. See, we do need to get rid of the gAss...

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Mark Ashton effect ?

Personal feelings about him aside, the fans love him there and given some of the business they've done and their season, he probably is a contributing factor to their confidence and ST sales. 

Lets see how they get on in the transfer market now and on the pitch next season to see if this lasts. ?‍♂️

I think it brilliant to sell 14000+ and even if a lot of that is young supporters, it’s supporters of the future and that’s the way forwards , if it were me I’d give 2000 season tickets away to local schools and seat them in the top of lansdown stand who knows they might bring along parents ( who then have to pay ) atmosphere improves , merchandise sales increase and you have more support for future, after all there’s never 27000 in ground is there ? 

• Like 7

Bit of a random one.. 

my dad is looking to get a season ticket in south stand. There’s a few near the back that he’s interested in. 

would anyone have any photos looking towards the pitch from near top of s20/s21

just to get an idea if it’s too high for him! 

On 07/06/2023 at 23:12, Magger1 said:

I think it brilliant to sell 14000+ and even if a lot of that is young supporters, it’s supporters of the future and that’s the way forwards , if it were me I’d give 2000 season tickets away to local schools and seat them in the top of lansdown stand who knows they might bring along parents ( who then have to pay ) atmosphere improves , merchandise sales increase and you have more support for future, after all there’s never 27000 in ground is there ? 

Impossible to have 27k in the ground for football as we never a) Sell a full away allocation in the Atyeo and b) I don't know if it is still the case but certainly was at some point, unreserved seating areas had a 10 pct allocation reduction for safety reasons.

Are there ever empty seats or areas of empty seats for Sky cameras or similar? Lot less sure on the last bit but 27k for City games feels impossible atm.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

1 hour ago, scrumpy88 said:

Bit of a random one.. 

my dad is looking to get a season ticket in south stand. There’s a few near the back that he’s interested in. 

would anyone have any photos looking towards the pitch from near top of s20/s21

just to get an idea if it’s too high for him! 

Don’t forget, it’s not just the steps you can see by the pitch, but also take into account the steps leading up from the concourse (if it’s a mobility thing, rather than a fear of heights)