IGNORED

Season Ticket Release

TBW

? Season Tickets will be available for renewal for the 2023/24 season from 10am on Monday, March 20th.

ℹ️ Existing Season Ticket holders can go online to secure their seat for next season or any other seat which is currently available, with phone renewals starting from Monday, March 27th.  

❤️ City Members can secure a Season Ticket for 2023/24 from Wednesday, March 22nd, while General Sale begins from Tuesday, March 28th.

? Adult tickets start from £375 in the Family Area while the popular South Stand is £385 for adults – working out at just £17 per game.

? Under-12s will receive a Season Ticket, including a replica outfield shirt from new kit supplier O’Neills, for as little as £55 in a price freeze that also includes Under-19s.

? City Chairman Jon Lansdown said: “Thank you for your support week-in, week-out. Our average crowds this season are up to 20,256, which is a 1,000-plus increase on last season, and we have more than 14,000 Season Ticket holders, again an increase on the previous year.

? “That is a fantastic testament to your continued support, especially in what is a difficult time for many, when living costs are going up. We recognise that supporting your team is not a luxury, it’s a way of life that often lasts a lifetime.”

? 2023/24 Season Tickets will be digital so, prior to the start of the season, you will be able to add your Season Ticket to Apple/Google Wallet on your mobile phone. More information on how to do his will be issued in due course.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/season-ticket-renewals-from-march-20th/

city_2324_seasontickets_pricingtable_web

? THE KEY DATES

Renew your seat for 2022/23 Season Ticket holders 
10am Monday, March 20
th (Online Only) 
10am Monday, March 27
th (Phone sales begin)

Members Sale
10am Wednesday, March 22
nd (Online Only)
10am Monday, March 27
th (Phone sales begin)

General Sale
10am Tuesday, March 28
th

Keep Your Seat Deadline
2pm Tuesday, May 2
nd

Move Your Seat
Between 2pm Tuesday, May 2
nd and 5pm Wednesday, May 3rd

Advance Prices Deadline
5pm Friday, May 5
th (Prices will increase after this date)

Edited by TBW
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CTIDhc said:

Digital Season Tickets, R.I.P love having a physical card imo 

Wondered how many replies it would take to see that referenced.

My first thought was the OAPs won't like it. Some don't have smartphones.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TBW said:

? City Chairman Jon Lansdown said: “Thank you for your support week-in, week-out. Our average crowds this season are up to 20,256, which is a 1,000-plus increase on last season, and we have more than 14,000 Season Ticket holders, again an increase on the previous year.

Means we sold somewhere between 500 and 1,000 half season tickets.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dredd said:

Cynical of me but I wonder if the new digital tickets make them non transferable so if you miss a game you can't let a friend use your card

Hadn't considered that - it'll most likely be some app-2-point-authentication nonsense that'll mean if you lend your mate your ticket, you also have to lend them either your thumb or eyes as well. ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Cynical of me but I wonder if the new digital tickets make them non transferable so if you miss a game you can't let a friend use your card

Prices are very reasonable indeed - fair play to the club for that.  But agree - this will surely make giving your tickets to friends when you can’t go obsolete which will be a shame imho.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hittheginger said:

Cost increases would feel quite reasonable if it wasn't combined with forcing people to go digital. The club are cutting their costs whilst still upping the price. It doesn't impact me but there will be people out who can't go digital so this must be bordering on discrimination. 

Two different issues.

We talk about people taking pay cuts “in real terms” when considering inflation; we need to recognise here that with inflation running at around 10%, season tickets have effectively got cheaper in real terms - it’s not a cost increase at all, it’s the opposite.

Given the club will also be suffering cost increases themselves, they should get a lot of credit for that.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hadn't considered that - it'll most likely be some app-2-point-authentication nonsense that'll mean if you lend your mate your ticket, you also have to lend them either your thumb or eyes as well. ?

I know that’s not going to be popular with us fans, but from the club’s perspective it’s got to be a big plus, hasn’t it? They’re not supposed to be transferable, so it’s not like we’re being prevented from doing something we’d otherwise be able to (legitimately) do. 

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Prices are very reasonable indeed - fair play to the club for that.  But agree - this will surely make giving your tickets to friends when you can’t go obsolete which will be a shame imho.

Assume it will be a new QR code for each match - screenshot it and share that with them for the game in question?