IGNORED

Swansea City away match thread

Came from Dasilva being easily beaten in the air at the back post again and poor closing down, Max couldn't see the shot but still poor.

Our defending has been our undoing today, Swansea have dominated the possession and we've not been good enough defending, it's all good and well trying to play on the counter but if you don't take your chances or create enough then the opposition having so much of the ball is just asking for problems. Swansea has pressed well today too.

Just now, Andy082005 said:

We look very much the team that is all ready for the season to end. Nothing to play for, injuries galore - just look like we have nothing to play for right from the outset 

Shame as the last 2 months have been really positive but the season can’t end quick enough for me

Season can’t be over soon enough, we’re just done in !

31 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

For God's sake you're like a dog with a bone. Give it a rest. 

To be fair you’re like a dog with a bone supporting Cornick. I could say give it a rest but I won’t as this is a forum. Different people have different opinions. You can’t expect everyone to agree with you 

2 minutes ago, winsaw said:

We have not been bad today, just had no luck and i think the smallness of out squad is costing us a little as today a few to many square pegs in round holes

Yes, injuries have been a factor. But I think that it's stretching it to say that our defeat today is down to bad luck rather than playing poorly. Swansea, who aren't great, have been better than us, and we have been wasteful and toothless.