IGNORED

Middlesborough at home match thread

Very nice second half. I enjoyed this very much. I had a break from watching city lately because we don't really have an objective anymore but I have to say that I missed the adrenaline. Mehmeti looks good for our future I have to say.

Cameron can not at CB, we need new strenghts in that position.

• Like 2
Just now, Ivorguy said:

This is the City we always dream of. -  Hard running, playing for the team, and some real skill.

Nige is, imo, a genius, given the appalling state he inherited, and given no budget.

Difficult to dislike a team that plays like that, there will be a few on here that will find cause too though. Arguably the best performance of the season. 

• Thanks 1

Cracking game , right up until the final whistle game could have gone either way ,

im starting to embrace what Nige is saying that we always say oh we got boro , Sheffield Utd , Burnley or what ever we got a tough game but I think teams are starting to say the same about us .

still on a development path but we are well and truly on it not flaffing  about at the gate 

• Like 1

For the effort and the quality shown in many moments of the match, a win would have been deserved...but in the 2nd half the visitors upped their game and had big chances too so a draw is fair overall.

Shame that injuries always hit us, because even with a threadbare team we are showing promising things so with more luck, we could really dream. Maybe one day... ?

Edited by Dan Robin
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Up their with one of the best games of the season, and ..without Alex Scott. Great game

Yeah  I think this was a huge plus as we plan for city without Scott.  

Great to see Naismith back in the team , he definitely helped steady the ship once he came on , King played well for the 1st hour. 

• Like 2
Just now, redkev said:

Cracking game , right up until the final whistle game could have gone either way ,

im starting to embrace what Nige is saying that we always say oh we got boro , Sheffield Utd , Burnley or what ever we got a tough game but I think teams are starting to say the same about us .

still on a development path but we are well and truly on it not flaffing  about at the gate 

I think that was a well earned 4 points from the weekend.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Malago said:

“Naismith looked absolutely miles off it and not ready”

I thought he looked class. 

I thought he looked off it but not miles off and to say he looked class is just as exaggerating. 

He misplaced a few balls and his first touch is off, understandbly so after being out for so long. Good to have him back though.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, gl2 said:

quite a few 1st teamers missing and matched a team who could well be in the prem next season Video Games Applause GIF by 100 Thieves

Sorry was wrong about NP good manager given pennies so far, next season looks promising, with or without Scotty