IGNORED

U20 World Cup - Television Coverage

Bristol Rob

Love watching their number 10 run with the ball stuck to his feet, and a very good goal. He's going to be an outstanding player for Italy in years to come, best player on the pitch by some distance.

We have a couple of weak spots, not sure why Joseph got the game at the expense of Vale dropping back and Gyabi dropped, he doesn't offer much imo and we don't look as fluid as the first two games (forget the Iraq game as that was very much second string and very poor). The other weak point for me is the centre backs lumping it early in the channels, which is typical of English CBs and just gives the ball to the Italians.

Italy much the better team technically, but England have the edge physically.

Close game, as the semi in the Euros was, too close to call, could go all the way to penalties.

5 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Think we need to freshen up a bit, Gyambi on for Joseph (Chukwuemeka up to one of the 10 spots) and Jebbison for Scarlett

I would push Scott forward as we need an outlet who can keep hold of the ball further up. Chuckie is best carrying it forward from deep.

2 minutes ago, The Bard said:

I would push Scott forward as we need an outlet who can keep hold of the ball further up. Chuckie is best carrying it forward from deep.

Thought process was more I trust Scott out of possession more than Chukwuemeka 

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Thought process was more I trust Scott out of possession more than Chukwuemeka 

True.  I was assuming that Gyabi is a CM so one of those 2 moves forward. We need more intelligence going forward. Why on earth that Jebbison isn't on I do not know. 

Just now, The Bard said:

True.  I was assuming that Gyabi is a CM so one of those 2 moves forward. We need more intelligence going forward. Why on earth that Jebbison isn't on I do not know. 

Yeah Chukwuemeka has been moved forward 

another penalty shout for Chukwuemeka 

Just now, Port Said Red said:

This can't be good for FIFA, an atrocious game with atrocious officials on a pitch that would be considered second rate on the downs. 

Zero friends being made this tournament.

Said earlier, I’m not sure why only 4 grounds get used, it’s a lot of football in a short period for just 4 pitches