IGNORED

U20 World Cup - Television Coverage

Bristol Rob

2 minutes ago, Malago said:

I’m less than convinced by our Keeper.

First error I’ve seen him make since watching him in each game for u19s last summer.  He’s very calm.  But definitely an error tonight however hard the shot was hit.

Edwards class again too.

5 minutes ago, Malago said:

Needed to get a biggest glove on it, unlucky its gone onto the bar and straight back, however for both goals I will say that no defender has tracked either player whose scored so they've got free tap ins

Edited by Lrrr

3 minutes ago, Malago said:

Thought he was good with crosses, shots not so much. Difficult conditions though so I will cut him some slack.

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

I didn’t. I have pistols!

If Dave take swords, I fancy your chances 

indiana jones gun GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I challenge you to a duel!!!

I thought Gyabi was equally as good.

(Jebbison offers more than Scarlett imho)

Scarlett, needs to mature quite quickly, he's still playing youth football.

Good finisher, but if he wasn't with Spurs he'd not get a sniff at this level imo.

Conway way above him.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Scarlett, needs to mature quite quickly, he's still playing youth football.

Good finisher, but if he wasn't with Spurs he'd not get a sniff at this level imo.

Conway way above him.

Hence why Conway played in the championship this season and Scarlett league one, but equally Conway is the age group above him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I suspect you are thinking of Argentina and Antonio Rattin.

Uruguay was a group game, 0-0, although I don’t recall anything else about the match itself, except that Bobby Charlton played well, probably ?.

All I remember of that game was the first time hearing my Dad swearing and my Mum telling him off  :laughcont:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Hence why Conway played in the championship this season and Scarlett league one, but equally Conway is the age group above him

True.

There is a very marked difference between the two, which is why I'm saying that Scarlett has some catching up to do.

He's still playing like a kid.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I'm happy to cut Cox some slack too. Others may have had a better view but I was watching on my smart phone so I have no idea how much the ball moved on the shot. Given the pace and dip, and that he cut across the ball, it may have been quite a bit. 

I think it moved 'enough', he probably should have done better with it but I wouldn't put it in the shocker category

20 minutes ago, mozo said:

How's about Daniel Oyegoke?! Always takes his man on!

He's not for me personally, I think all he's got is size and pace. When controlling the ball in both games I thought his touch/control has looked relatively poor and all round quality on the ball not where it should be for someone in this squad, I said after the first game I know there are better U20 RB's/RWB's in the EFL then him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I didn’t. I have pistols!

⬇️⬇️⬇️

14 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Thought he was good with crosses, shots not so much. Difficult conditions though so I will cut him some slack.

If Dave take swords, I fancy your chances 

indiana jones gun GIF

Blimey, this escalated quickly.

Atlanta Braves Handshake GIF by MLB

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think the thing I have noticed most between last year and this, is Scott's status in the team. Last tournament it looked like they were almost ignoring him, this tournament it looks like they are looking to him to lead the play.

Yep, totally. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

True.

There is a very marked difference between the two, which is why I'm saying that Scarlett has some catching up to do.

He's still playing like a kid.

He looks like a player who has a high opinion of himself that is not justified by his performance.

• Like 1

On 22/05/2023 at 19:48, Lrrr said:

Worried about the right hand side of that defence, Quansah looks slow and sluggish in possession, already been closed down once being slow to play out. Don't see what Oyegoke adds to this England team other than size and some speed, looks poor with the ball, there's definitely better English U20's in the EFL from what I've seen so far.

Gas mate said hes crap Quansah .

Edited by Cityboy1954

21 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

I think it moved 'enough', he probably should have done better with it but I wouldn't put it in the shocker category

Think he is going to be a bit disappointed with both goals we conceded tbh. No harm done in the end.