IGNORED

U20 World Cup - Television Coverage

Bristol Rob

52 minutes ago, Stockwood gate said:

My best friend is from Gambia and I have been many times to his wonderful country it’s amazing to see Gambia under 20’s doing  amazing beating France 2-0 a tiny country producing young talent well done the scorpions 

That'll be the wind of change.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Malago said:

Argentina kick off against Nigeria at the same time, so the stadium could be fairly empty, certainly a lot less hostile then previously.

Aren't there a lot of Italian roots in the Argentinian population? Probably sufficient to create the usual anti-English fervour.

Was literally about to type it out that the 10 was picking up awkward positions, Italian overload in the middle if both English 10’s are pushed on and Scott/Chukwuemeka can’t pick up all 3, if Scott is on the CM the 10 can drift and pick up positions which he did in the build up to the goal 

Edited by Lrrr
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

10 again just sat between lines, means if Scott or Chukwuemeka want to go press someone it can leave him free to be picked out if they look for it 

Yin and Yang. We just saw how Scott picks up a loose ball because he’s not sat on the 10!

3 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Does that mean they're actually counting time on the ball rather than passes made (which is I think how a lot of sites calculate it)?

Not sure of the method.